We know that dinnertime can be a battle. To mix up our recipes we love experimenting with new flavors, and have recently been adding the delicious Lee Kum KeePanda Brand Ready Sauces to our meals.
Established in China in 1888, Lee Kum Kee is dedicated to promoting Chinese culinary culture worldwide by making it easy for people to enjoy authentic, restaurant-quality Asian tastes and flavors at home, through its delicious line of savory Chinese and Asian sauces and condiments. Lee Kum Kees offerings include more than 200 authentic options, such as Premium Soy Sauce, Hoisin Sauce, Oyster Flavored Sauce, Sriracha Chili Sauce and the convenient Panda Brand Ready Sauces.
Speaking specifically about the Panda Brand Ready Sauces, we love how they add vibrant flavor to food within minutes - making dinner prep convenient and simple. We also love that they don't have any trans fat, artificial, MSG, or preservatives and feature delicious options including Mongolian BBQ Stir-Fry, Lettuce Wrap, Broccoli Beef, Orange Chicken and Kung Pao Chicken that they whole family will love.
We are excited to share their recipe for Lettuce Wraps recipe for your next meal, and also be sure to check out our giveaway below where you can win your own set of Panda Brand Ready Sauces to test out at home.
- Preparation Time: 6 minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 minutes (Makes 4-6 servings)
- Serving Suggestions: Serve with rice or noodles
What Youll Need:
- 1 lb. ground chicken or ground pork
- 8 oz. can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 (4 oz.) carrot, diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, separated into rounds
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 pouch Lee Kum Kee Ready Sauce for Lettuce Wraps
- Heat oil over high heat in a large frying pan or wok
- Add chicken (or pork) and stir fry for 3 minutes or until browned. Add all vegetables, peanuts and water chestnuts. Stir-fry for an additional 2 minutes
- Add ¾ pouch of Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Lettuce Wraps. Bring to simmer, and add green onions and peanuts. Scoop the mixture into a lettuce cup. Drizzle remaining sauce on top
Panda Brand Ready Sauces are available at traditional, mass market retailers nationwide in 8 oz. pouches, ranging in price from $2-4. For more information visit www.LKK.com.
Full Disclosure: Winner must be 18 years or older and a US Resident. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email with the specifics on how to claim their prize. Contest ends 12/18/13 at Midnight EST. Winners will be picked by random.org. By entering this contest, you will automatically be signing up for the Momtrends newsletter. This is a sponsored post.