As two renowned brands from Unilever, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and Country Crock are known as being delicious spreads and this extension to the line is a great way to incorporate healthier options to the family while also honoring the tastes we have all come to love. These two new spreads, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple™ and Country Crock® Simply Delicious™ are a great way to simple ingredients such as canola oil, yogurt and a pinch of salt. Additionally, the I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple line has no hydrogenated oils, no artificial preservatives and is an excellent source of omega-3 ALA. The Country Crock® Simply Delicious line also has no hydrogenated oils, trans fats or artificial flavors - making it a great (and simpler) addition to your home.
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
Women’s Ski World Cup Returns to Killington 2021
In our house, we celebrate the arrival of winter, and we love girls who ski fast! I'm so excited that World Cup skiing is returning to the East Coast. Killington 2021 Women’s Ski World Cup Tickets are on sale now. We attended the races two years ago and the experience was ...read more
At the event I had the chance to test out these spreads where I sampled fluffy pancakes with the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Deliciously Simple spread and Baked Apples with Country Crock Simply Delicious spread. I really loved the light and creamy flavor. I also enjoyed a cool bread bar where I enjoyed these creamy spreads on a variety of breads with toppings like rosemary, salt, basil, lavender and more.
A great option for families, these new spreads are wonderfully rich and tasty as they enhance everyday foods. This can be used for topping, baking or sautéing in a variety of dishes and offer your family a delicious option for everyday meals to upcoming holiday recipes.
Also, here are some tasty recipes to enjoy with these new spreads.
French Toast with Berries
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple, divided
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 egg
- 4 Tbsp. maple syrup, divided
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 8 slices your favorite bread
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries
- Beat 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple, milk, egg, 1 Tablespoon syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla and cinnamon in medium bowl with wire whisk; set aside.
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip 2 slices bread into milk mixture. Add to skillet and cook, turning once, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Repeat with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple and bread, reserving 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple.
- Serve topped with reserved I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple and remaining syrup or make a berry sauce by melting reserved I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple with remaining syrup in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add berries; cook until berries are soft and syrup has thickened, about 3 minutes.
For more information, including recipes, cooking tips and nutrition, visit www.countrycrock.com and www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com.
This is a sponsored post.