Happy National Margarita Day mamas! If you're anything like this girl, National Margarita Day is your kinda "holiday!" Margaritas are definitely one of my favorite celebratory cocktails and I love that there are SO many ways to make them. From your classic marg to various fruit infusions, there is a margarita out there for everyone. And because you know I'm always looking out for you, I've rounded up some of my favorites!
Five Festive Tequila and Margarita Recipes
- SkinnyGirl Margarita...If you don't want the calories that can come with traditional margaritas, SkinnyGirl is for you! In fact, we set up our own margarita bar and made the SkinnyGirl Spicy Margarita and were quite impressed...Now that's an idea...Why not grab a few ingredients and have a little at home celebration with your honey?
- Prickly Pear Margarita...Being that Arizona is my happy place, I'm loving the desert inspiration that went into The Shopping Mama's Prickly Pear Margarita. Prickly Pear is a cactus fruit that you can find all over Arizona, but even you just dream about living there, like I do, you can probably find it at your local grocery store.
- Watermelon Cucumber Margarita...BonBon Rose Girls shared another unique margarita recipe. How refreshing does this Watermelon Cucumber Margarita look? I say invite your best girlfriend over and serve her one of these! Not only are they the prettiest pink hue, but they taste divine...and that's the most important thing right?
- Sparkling Tequila Cocktail...Ok, this isn't exactly a margarita, but it does have tequila in it. Haha! If there is one thing I like more than tequila, it's anything that sparkles. Combine the two and I'm SOLD. If you're short on time and not down for mixing up a real margarita, this is a great option and still fabulously festive! Well done Sunny Sweet Days!
- Grapefruit Spritzer...And along that same vein, our grapefruit spritzer requires just two ingredients and one of them is tequila of course. Like I said, I'm all about easy and it doesn't get much easier than this "recipe." In fact, this just might be the route I go tonight. Is it the kids' bedtime yet? Haha!
No matter how you celebrate National Margarita Day, do me a favor and just have a fun and safe time!
Amazon Cyber Monday Beauty Deals
Its hard to believe the holidays are here! At Momtrends, we love a good deal, and we love to share. Since we know you don't have oodles of time to sift through emails, we did the work for you and put together our list of favorites from Amazon's Cyber Monday Beauty sale. 8 Best ...read more
Skin Perfected with the Le Mieux Ultrasonic Facial Tool
No lie – I love a good skincare gadget, but I’m pretty particular about what makes the cut. First and foremost, it has to work. It has to do something for my skin that is worth the time to use the device and the money to buy it in the first place. Second, I really hate products ...read more
Holiday Gift Buying: Safety Tips and Age-Appropriate Toys for Kids
The holiday buying season is back and this year we are following a few tips from the Toy Industry Association to ensure that the gifts we get our kids are safe and age-appropriate. Related: 2022 Momtrends Best Toys and Gifts for Kids Age Guide to the Best Toys Let's start with ...read more
MORE COCKTAILS AND ENTERTAINING IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
Be sure to share this post and check out our other cocktails. All perfect to sip and relax enjoying the warmer weather!
Use Pinterest to save your favorite cocktail ideas. Be sure to follow our Drinks board here.