Do you have a dinner party in the works? Or maybe a family get together? Well, if you're looking for an easy, yet delicious appetizer that is sure to impress your guests, look no further than my pesto goat cheese crostini with sweet tomato jam recipe. These appetizers looks so much more involved than they are. Seriously...it doesn't get much easier than crostini.
When I entertain I try to select simple dishes with just a handful of ingredients. I don't want to spend my whole evening in the kitchen. I'd much rather enjoy quality time with my guests. So, an easy appetizer like this that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare is right up this girl's alley!
The Backyard Food Company Ink Sweet Tomato Jam
1. Slice up your baguette, drizzle with olive oil and toast to make crostini.
2. Rub a garlic clove on each crostini.
US Open Tennis for Kids
If you are an American tennis-lover, you've likely known that Labor Day is dedicated to watching the US Open in Flushing Queens. I've been to the event a few times and it's awesome. This year will be a little different, and we're staying up to date on the event and family ...read more
Serena & Lily Opens Hampton's Outpost
Wainscott welcomes the first Serena & Lily retail store. The lucky Hampton's enclave will be home to the a gorgeous assortment of bedding, tabletop, decor and accessories all perfect for a discerning decorator. Related: 10 chandeliers for girls This week I loaded up on a luxury ...read more
How to Create a Build Your Own Burger Bar
A burger bar is a fun way to keep your BBQ simple and to turn dinner into a casual party. Giving your family or guests lots of options for toppings and condiments keeps everyone happy. Now that more and more families are staying in, this is the type of meal that feels special. ...read more
3. Spread the pesto on each crostini.
4. Spread a schmear of goat cheese on top of the pesto.
5. Top with a dollop of the The Backyard Food Company Ink Sweet Tomato Jam. (Click here for a sweet tomato jam recipe if you want to make your own, but I highly suggest trying out a jar from The Backyard Food Company. Not only does it make your appetizer prep so much faster, but it's the most delicious tomato jam that I've ever tasted. It's just sweet enough without being TOO sweet.)
So, who's ready to experience this delectable sweet and savory appetizer? I'm itchin' to make another batch of them like yesterday...They're THAT good! Haha!