Do you have a dinner party in the works? Or maybe a family get together? Well, if you're looking for an easy, yet delicious appetizer that is sure to impress your guests, look no further than my pesto goat cheese crostini with sweet tomato jam recipe. These appetizers looks so much more involved than they are. Seriously...it doesn't get much easier than crostini.
When I entertain I try to select simple dishes with just a handful of ingredients. I don't want to spend my whole evening in the kitchen. I'd much rather enjoy quality time with my guests. So, an easy appetizer like this that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare is right up this girl's alley!
The Backyard Food Company Ink Sweet Tomato Jam
1. Slice up your baguette, drizzle with olive oil and toast to make crostini.
2. Rub a garlic clove on each crostini.
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
3. Spread the pesto on each crostini.
4. Spread a schmear of goat cheese on top of the pesto.
5. Top with a dollop of the The Backyard Food Company Ink Sweet Tomato Jam. (Click here for a sweet tomato jam recipe if you want to make your own, but I highly suggest trying out a jar from The Backyard Food Company. Not only does it make your appetizer prep so much faster, but it's the most delicious tomato jam that I've ever tasted. It's just sweet enough without being TOO sweet.)
So, who's ready to experience this delectable sweet and savory appetizer? I'm itchin' to make another batch of them like yesterday...They're THAT good! Haha!