Do you have a dinner party in the works? Or maybe a family get together? Well, if you're looking for an easy, yet delicious appetizer that is sure to impress your guests, look no further than my pesto goat cheese crostini with sweet tomato jam recipe. These appetizers looks so much more involved than they are. Seriously...it doesn't get much easier than crostini.
When I entertain I try to select simple dishes with just a handful of ingredients. I don't want to spend my whole evening in the kitchen. I'd much rather enjoy quality time with my guests. So, an easy appetizer like this that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare is right up this girl's alley!
The Backyard Food Company Ink Sweet Tomato Jam
1. Slice up your baguette, drizzle with olive oil and toast to make crostini.
2. Rub a garlic clove on each crostini.
3. Spread the pesto on each crostini.
4. Spread a schmear of goat cheese on top of the pesto.
5. Top with a dollop of the The Backyard Food Company Ink Sweet Tomato Jam. (Click here for a sweet tomato jam recipe if you want to make your own, but I highly suggest trying out a jar from The Backyard Food Company. Not only does it make your appetizer prep so much faster, but it's the most delicious tomato jam that I've ever tasted. It's just sweet enough without being TOO sweet.)
So, who's ready to experience this delectable sweet and savory appetizer? I'm itchin' to make another batch of them like yesterday...They're THAT good! Haha!