Crest, Oral-B, and CafeMom are excited to partner with actress and celebrity mom, Jennie Garth, for a back-to-school event for parents and kids featuring crafts, fun activities, style experts, and more!
This fun back-to-school event will take place on August 8, from 6-8 PM at Make Meaning, located at 1501 3rdAvenue (Between 84th & 85th St), New York, NY 10028. All moms with kids, ages 5-12 in the New York City metro area, are invited to join this free event.
The activities at the event will include:
- Fun Back-to-School Activities for Your Children
- Meet actress and celebrity mom, Jennie Garth, & daughter Lola
- Photo booth to capture back-to-school smiles
- Just for Me style station and glitter tattoos
- Gift bags with Crest® and Oral-B® product samples and other cool items to inspire back-to-school confidence (supply is limited)
- Food and beverages to be served
Dr. Jennifer Salzer, dentist and mother of four, will also be at the event to offer parents advice on how to improve their child's daily oral care routine and answer general oral health questions.
To R.S.V.P. for this event, please visit http://www.cafemom.com/sponsor/pg_oralcare/rsvp.php.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.