Have you been dreaming of starring in your own cooking segment? Thanks to Hellmann's and Tim Love, I mastered a new recipe and got to look like a pro in the kitchen.Texan chef, Tim Love, is the owner of a number of popular restaurants including The Lonesome Dove, The Love Shack, and Woodshed Smokehouse. Hes also appeared on Top Chef, Top Chef Masters, and Iron Chef America.
I got to meet up with Tim at Seefood Studios to film this fun cooking segment! I made a reipe that will have your family racing to the table. Hellmanns is the secret ingredient to juicy and delicious chicken dish.
THE RECIPE: Olive chicken thighs
4 chicken thighs bone in
1/2 cup Hellmanns
1/4 cup minced green olives
6 basil leaves minced
2 cups chicken broth
Juice of 1 lemon
3 tablespoons butter
Salt and pepper
- Mix Hellmanns, olives, and basil
- Stuff mixture under skin of each chicken thigh
- In a large sauté pan add oil and heat to medium
- Season liberally with salt and pepper each stuffed chicken thigh
- Place thighs skin side down into sauté pan and sear for 4 minutes
- Flip and cook for 4 more minutes
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice and place in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and whisk in butter and serve
Now it's your turn. You've got a chance to prove that you have the chops to become culinary stars. Visit Facebook.com/Hellmanns to create their own cooking show with Tim through the Juicy Secrets Cooking Show app.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.