Winter can be dreary and dull, and let's face it kinda depressing. We're fighting the winter blues by stocking our bathrooms with some new winter beauty must-haves to help our routine be on-point this season. The cold weather can take a toll on everything from your skin, hair, hands, and lips, so we're sharing some of our favorite winter beauty finds to keep things soft, moisturized, and beautiful during these cold-weather months. Here are our favorite winter beauty must-haves to keeping you feeling fabulous.
Winter Beauty Must-Haves
- Unite 7 second dry shampoo ($17.75) Stretch your blowout and shampoo a few more days with this great dry shampoo.
- V05 Hot Oil Therapy ($4.04) One minute once a week and you're infusing your hair with 5 essential vitamins and proteins to help protect against that winter weather.
- Zest Fruit Boost shower gel ($3.49) Wake up on those chilly winter mornings with the revitalizing smells of very berry... my favorite! This concentrated shower gel contains Vitamin C to revitalize you and get you ready to tackle the day.
- Wilma Schumann Wine Face Mask ($39.13) We made it through the holidays and that was stressful. This wine mask contains key antioxidant ingredients to defend against environmental damage like those whipping winter winds and other things like stress. Check out our review for this wine face mask.
- Lumene Vitamin C drops ($19.94) Freshen up your tired skin with these vitamin c drops you apply daily. Softens and smoothes skin while giving it the Vitamin C it's craving during the winter months. We can really tell a difference!
- Kissamint Nourishing lip balm on one end and a refreshing mint on the other! We love dual products and this has become our go-to lip balm while we are on the go.
- CND Vinylux Weekly Polish. This weekly nail polish lasts longer than any other nail polishes we've tried. 2 coats of color and 1 coat of topcoat and you've got pretty manicured nails for the week! We like the Aurora Collection for Winter .
- Paraffin Wax Works Gloves ($14.99) Green tea leaf essential oils are infused in these paraffin gloves. Slip them on before your next netflix binge and nourish and soften your winter chapped hands.
The Shopping Mama was not compensated for this post. We did receive samples to review.
5 Pretty Ways To Organize Your Jewelry
I admit - I'm guilt. Despite my best efforts, my "jewelry drawer" has become a tangled mess of necklaces, bracelets and earrings. This cluttered collection not only makes it hard to see what I have, but difficult to untangle the pieces I do want to wear! This summer, I'm ...read more
This Year's Coolest Jumbo Pool Floats
Pool season is almost here! I can't wait to relax, read a book, and sip a cocktail while lazily drifting in an oversized float. (Just kidding, I have two toddlers--but a swim mama can dream, right?). If you've got a staycation planned, check out this year's coolest jumbo pool ...read more
Crystal Clear and Pristine: Pool-Cleaning Tips
Tropical Storm Isaiah gave us quite the midsummer surprise here in the suburbs of New York City. We just got our power back on after a whole week of darkness! With trees down, debris everywhere, and lots of uncertainty, one thing we forgot to check on: our above ground Intex ...read more