Now that Halloween is behind us, it's time to turn our attention to Thanksgiving. The stores are stocked full of cute little mini pumpkins and gorgeous fall colors that just perfect for crafting. The kids and I created this cute mini turkey pumpkin craft that can be used to decorate your Thanksgiving table this year.
Turkey Pumpkin Craft Materials
- Pumpkins (real or fake)
- Construction paper - red, brown, yellow
- Faux fall leaves
- Googly eyeballs
- Glue & scissors
Turkey Pumpkin Craft Directions
This craft is super easy and doesn't take too many supplies.
- Use your construction paper to create a turkey face.
- From the brown paper, cut a peanut shape.
- With the yellow paper, cut a rounded triangle shape for the beak.
- Last, use the red paper to cut a little oval to be the wattle.
- Glue all your shapes together to create your turkey face. While that dries a bit, it's time to move on to creating the "feathers" out of leaves.
- Glue several leaves on the back of your turkey to make his tail feathers. I used 4 leaves total (2 large and 2 smaller leaves).
- Now that you have your turkey "feathers" glued to the back, glue your turkey face to the front and viola!
- Alternate with the red and yellow, or whatever color leaves you have to give it more variety.
Amazon Cyber Monday Beauty Deals
Its hard to believe the holidays are here! At Momtrends, we love a good deal, but we don't have oodles of time to sift through emails, so we put together our list of favorites from Amazon's Cyber Monday Beauty list for you. 8 Best Amazon Cyber Monday Beauty Deals Drybar Single ...read more
Skin Perfected with the Le Mieux Ultrasonic Facial Tool
No lie – I love a good skincare gadget, but I’m pretty particular about what makes the cut. First and foremost, it has to work. It has to do something for my skin that is worth the time to use the device and the money to buy it in the first place. Second, I really hate products ...read more
Holiday Gift Buying: Safety Tips and Age-Appropriate Toys for Kids
The holiday buying season is back and this year we are following a few tips from the Toy Industry Association to ensure that the gifts we get our kids are safe and age-appropriate. Related: 2022 Momtrends Best Toys and Gifts for Kids Age Guide to the Best Toys Let's start with ...read more
Kids always love using scissors so I let mine use their safety scissors to cut the larger peanut shapes while I cut out the smaller shapes.
I found these gorgeous gold glittered fall leaves at Michaels. They were a little bit more than the regular leaves but I just loved their colors and the bling of the glitter. You have a cute mini turkey pumpkin craft to display this Thanksgiving!
MORE THANKSGIVING INSPIRATION FROM MOMTRENDS
For more Fall crafting fun, be sure to follow our Fall Thanksgiving & Halloween board here.
This is not a sponsored post.