While I like beer, I don't usually drink it. I'm more of a wine or cocktail kind of gal. But, recently, I've been on a beer kick and trying new beer. It happened when I discovered the delicious concoction that is chocolate beer. Yes, it's a thing and it's just as yummy as it sounds!
I never even knew they made chocolate beer until I saw it on a menu when we were out one night. I decided to try it and wow, I was impressed. Dark brew beer with a creamy and rich mocha flavor. Think chocolate brownie dipped in coffee.
After my first taste, I took it upon myself to look for more of this delicious beer to try. I have to say, hands down my favorite chocolate beer so far is Shake, a chocolate porter from Boulder Beer. It's like a creamy chocolate milkshake but only better, ya know, because it's beer!
These beers are perfect for the upcoming cooler weather. Give me a plaid blanket scarf, some chocolate beer, and gorgeous fall colors already!
Yell Less, Love More
A mom’s day is often filled with challenges ranging from fussy toddlers to troublesome teens. The everyday stressors associated with being a parent can become overwhelming, especially for moms of little children. Let’s be honest…we all have been there. How many times have you ...read more
Sleep hack to give moms a more restful night
Looking for a life hack to get better sleep? Here's my go-to sleep hack to give moms a more restful night: get better pillows. Thanks to perimenopause, my sleep has been interrupted and I was finding it hard to get back to sleep after my 3am wake-up. I lowered the temperature in ...read more
Our Best Brow Tips
If you've been on TikTok at all in the past couple of years, you know that full brows are where it's at. Sure, the 90s are back, but thankfully, the kids left that decade's overplucked brows trend good and buried. Now even if you don't have the naturally full brows you once did, ...read more
I've rounded up some of the best chocolate beer for you to try. They all just sound so yummy. Definitely a comfort drink that puts me in the mood for fall. Some are only available for a limited time so if you see them, be sure to grab them before they are gone!
Best Chocolate Beer
- Rogue Chocolate Stout - A rich and creamy stout with earthly notes.
- Young's Double Chocolate Stout - A stout from England with coffee and dark chocolate flavors.
- Shake Chocolate Porter - A sweet chocolate porter with notes of caramel, coffee and chocolate. My favorite so far! I found this at my local grocery store.
- Eugene Chocolate Milk Stout - A creamy chocolate milk stout. Available January through March. I can't wait to get my hands on this yummy chocolate beer!
- Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock - A subtly sweet malt blend made with chocolate nibs, vanilla and honey.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are our own.