I've been coveting this Eugenia Kim sun hat that's been all over Instagram for the past two months. With a wide-brim and the words "Do Not Disturb" embroidered on the front, it's the ideal accessory for a quiet day of reading on the beach. Built-in shade, some peaceful privacy, and a side of fabulousness—sign. me. up.
Cutest Sun Hats
But I just can't justify the jaw-dropping $485 price tag—it's bound to get wet and distorted or chlorine stained by the pool. Not for nothing, I also have a reputation for losing expensive summer accessories. Sunglasses might as well be disposable in my book. And, once, a straw hat just blew right off of my head and into the water (au revoir) during a speedy boat ride. It's tough summering in style.
To celebrate the extra-long weekend, I've rounded up a few seriously cool (but not seriously expensive) beach accessories.
The Best Japanese Beauty Products
I am sure most of you have heard about K-Beauty at this point. A K-Beauty skincare regimen involves numerous steps from cleansing, to toning and various levels of moisturizing. It is involved but yields serious results. With that being said, maybe you can’t commit to a routine ...read more
Stylish Beach Accessories for a Day in the Sun, Sand, and Surf
I've been coveting this Eugenia Kim sun hat that's been all over Instagram for the past two months. With a wide-brim and the words "Do Not Disturb" embroidered on the front, it's the ideal accessory for a quiet day of reading on the beach. Built-in shade, some peaceful privacy, ...read more
How to Get Your Child Involved in Ski Racing
Do you ever watch the Winter Olympics with your family? We sure do at this house. Seeing the ski racers fly down the mountains was a big part of what attracted our girls to ski racing, but the biggest draw was friendship and time spent in the snow. If you are wondering how to get ...read more
More of our Must-Haves for a Stylish Day at the Beach
- Tassel Cover-Up, $25 a must-have for moms.
- Straw Sun Hat, $14 the perfect topper for a day at the pool.
- Target Straw Tote, $40 they have some awesome accessories at Target this summer!
- Cat-Eye Sunglasses, $10 timeless frames at a price that won't stab your heart when (not if) you lose them.
- Coolibar SPF sun pants $89 and easy fit and built-in sun protection.
- Havaianas Flip-Flops, $28 a classic and gold goes with everything.
- Lemon Necklace, $78 turns any tee shirt into an outfit.
Of course, the best beach accessory is a cute sweaty baby, but I can't help you there...
MORE FASHION TIPS FOR MOMS
- Best straw bags for summer
- Tips for picking the right sunglasses for your face.
- Ten best flip flops for summer
Use Pinterest to save your favorite fashion posts. Be sure to follow our Summer Style board here.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are our own.