With more than 300 million monthly active users and 75 million of us hoping on daily, it's beginning to feel like Instagram is taking over the world. While we love our other social networks, there's no doubt Instagram is a more personal and connected space than the others. It feels more personal than Twitter, more like life and less like a Pinboard when compared to Pinterest and, unlike Facebook, we can actually see what all of our friends are up to on Instagram.
The growth in popularity also means it's an important space for small businesses to share their products and, much to our delight, sales. We love Instagram users who strike a balance between personal and sharing their wares. We've rounded up our five favorite Instagrammers who also happen to make and sell fantastically stylish children's clothing and accessories.
7 Stylish Shops to Follow on Instagram
1. @FreshlyPicked. Shark Tank veteran and FP CEO Susan Peterson shares brilliant business tips, sale details and, of course, photos of adorable babies and toddlers wearing Freshly Picked moccasins.
2. @PLCDesigns. Peace Love Create Designs is responsible one of our very first Insta-impulse buys and we haven't looked back since. The shop specializes in modern leggings, hats and recently added cool teething rings.
3. @LittleHipSqueaks. Pretty much the coolest stuff for the coolest kids. Little Hip Squeaks is a must follow for mod parents. And, bonus: CEO and mama-in-charge just had a darling baby girl so you feast your eyes on a super cute baby!
4. @HelloApparel. Like the rest of mom-kind, we are pretty much obsessed with Hello Apparel. I mean, the "I'm not Tired" onesie and corresponding "I'm so Tired" mama shirt are just on point. You'll find stylish kid and mama style on this fab IG account.
5. @JenAnnCook. We're pretty much obsessed with Jennifer Ann personalized clothes for babies. The leggings, dresses and baby blankets are just beyond. Jennifer's Instagram is a fabulous mix of baby pictures - of her own wee one and happy customers - as well as glimpses into her beautiful home and life.
6. @FeatherandFilly. Owner Lauren is a cute-shoe-making-machine. She's also a loving mother, wife and Army vet. Shopping her darling leather flats, moccasins and boots is definitely a feel-good operation. She's a must follow on IG so you can see when the latest styles are added to the Etsy shop.
7. @TribeisAlive. You know a brand is on to something when the tee shirts literally make us LOL. The Tribe is Alive husband and wife duo create "hip tees for your little ones" and then show off all the fab results on their fun Instagram account.
What accounts are your favorite follows on Instagram?