I love when my kids help me in the kitchen. But, having kids in the kitchen takes twice as long and let's be honest, it can be a messy business too.
Keep kid's clothes protected with these cute, personalized aprons from Stuck on You. Not only do these bright aprons keep their clothes spill free, but kids will feel extra special when they get to put on their apron and come help cook something with you.
I got Ariana a red apron customized with her name and a darling bird and sweet cupcake and macaroon design. Judah is still little, but that doesn't stop him from wanting to be involved in anything Ariana does. We got him a blue apron with a colorful dinosaurs design and his name too.
As soon as my kids saw their new aprons, they were so excited! They wanted to jump right into the kitchen and bake something right away!
We decided that we would test out their new aprons with a kid favorite sweet treat, cookies!
Ariana and Judah loved getting messy in the kitchen with their new aprons. At one point Ariana spilled some flour and said "Whoops! At least I have an apron on!" Yes, thank goodness for that! Plus, they look so darn cute in them!
Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 package Toll House DelightFulls caramel filled chocolate chips (9 oz)
- Let the kids mix together the wet ingredients - softened butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add in brown sugar. Mix in stand mixer or with a hand mixer.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Slowly add the flour mixture in with the wet ingredients.
- Gently fold in your caramel filled chocolate chips. Scoop a tablespoon size amount on non stick baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 9-11 minutes. Let cool on wire racks. Enjoy!
The aprons from Stuck on You are high quality canvas and come in red and blue with a large front pocket and ties that go around the waist. You can choose from their 26 different designs and personalize it with a name in one of the 8 font choices they offer.
Shop! Get your own personalized canvas apron from Stuck on You for $29.95
See More Kids in the Kitchen: