Did you know that National Peanut Butter Day is just weeks away! To get prepared to enjoy this delicious spread, we are sharing our favorite peanut butter cookie recipe from Justin’s, maker of all-natural, high-quality nut butters and peanut butter cups.
Justin's Giant Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 1 full jar of Justin's Classic Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar, unpacked
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Scant 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 5 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 4 packages of Justin's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (8 cups total)
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Put the peanut butter cups in freezer until ready to use.
- Beat (with a hand mixer or stand-in mixer) together the peanut butter & sugars in a large bowl.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, salt, and vanilla, and beat until combined.
- Then, beat in the eggs one at a time until it forms a crumbly dough, set aside.
- Roughly chop then fold in the peanut butter cups into the dough.
- With a regular sized ice cream scooper, scoop the mixture onto two greased baking sheets (6-7) on each one and flatten the balls slightly with your palm.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. The cookies may seem underdone but they will continue to cook when cooling.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for a minute or two then carefully transfer them to a cooling rack to continue cooling. Enjoy!
Also, check out a few tasty ways to get your PB on below:
- Get your spoon on: Your kitchen is a judgment-free zone as far as we are concerned so grab the biggest spoon you can find and dunk it right into a jar of Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter for a sweet yet satisfying treat. We promise not to tell if you’re a double dipper!
- Squeeze it in: For a quick, on-the-go celebratory snack, grab a Justin's Classic Peanut Butter squeeze pack for the perfect amount of protein and peanut taste to get you through the day, straight from the pack! Have a little bit of extra time? Slice up an apple to pair it with and kick this snack up a notch.
- Share the love: Rip into a pack of Justin’s Peanut Butter Cups in dark, milk or white chocolate to truly pay your respects to the best decision peanut butter lovers have ever made; combining with chocolate. Now for the ultimate decision: To share or not to share?
The Shopping Mama was not paid for this post.