We are so excited to share our 2015 Back to School Guide created in collaboration with the team at Momtrends. The Back-to-School Guide has nearly 30 pages filled with our favorite products, back to school style inspiration and tips and tricks to make this year the best yet.
Back-to-School Guide 2015
For a better view (and to read all the goodness), click on the Guide to open it in a new window.
It's hard for me to pick favorites, but here are a few of my favorite things in the
- From uniforms to playground chic, 8 pages of back to school style ideas and inspiration
- First day of school printables
- Tips to help keep your kids more organized (and our favorite planners for you)
Grab a cup of coffee (or a glass of wine - we won't judge), curl up and browse through our Back-to-School Guide. We hope you like it as much as we do!
MORE BACK TO SCHOOL ORGANIZATION FROM MOMTRENDS
- Welcome back-to-school party ideas
- Best books for back-to-school books
- 8 ways to make back-to-school mornings easier
Use Pinterest to save your favorite recipes. Be sure to follow our Back to School board for more tips.