Have you been staring at your closet AGAIN wondering what to wear? Wandering the aisles (virtual or real) of Nordstrom, Target or ShopBop trying to figure out how to put together a cute outfit for fall? Help is here with the Style Me Pretty Challenge from our friend Alison of Get Your Pretty On!
What is the Style Me Pretty Challenge? The Style Me Pretty Challenge is a virtual styling program that includes a fall-inspired shopping list plus 21 days of outfit combinations. It's an affordable way to get the advice of a personal shopper and stay on trend without breaking the bank. The Style Me Pretty Challenge is designed to get you out of that clothing rut and into the habit of looking and feeling your best.
"Looking at the clothes in my closet a whole different way…not something I would of even thought of a week ago…thank you for 'challenging' me to go outside my 'comfort level'!"
What do I get? First, you’ll receive a shopping list of fall wardrobe essentials. Many of the recommendations come from Target, Loft, Nordstrom, J. Crew, Boden, Old Navy, Banana Republic but you can find them at whatever store you normal shop at - many of the pieces might already be in your closet!
After you have the wardrobe essentials, you’ll receive 21 days of fall outfit combos created from those pieces in your inbox daily. Choose to wear the outfit of the day if you'd like or save it for a future date. All of the outfits are able to be downloaded and printed so you can refer back to them.
- Your Fall Basics Shopping List – A list of fall wardrobe essentials with links to recommended items plus a downloadable PDF to print off and take shopping with you.
- 21 Days of Daily Outfits – A different outfit combo each day created from the pieces on your shopping list. Outfits are released at 8:00 p.m. ET the night before so you can have it ready to wear the next day.
- Facebook Group – Each style challenge has it’s own private Facebook group where you can show off your style, share shopping tips and make great friends. Most participants agree that this is the best part of the challenge!
“This challenge has brought a NEW me. I am a teacher, a mom, wife, and this has helped bring a smile to my face every day! I am getting compliments on my outfits from teachers and my students are loving the accessories!”
What kind of outfits are they? You'll love the Style Me Pretty Challenge outfits whether you are a stay-at-home mom or work in a business casual office. In fact, Alison's whole Get Your Pretty On website was inspired by wanting to up her at-home style after finding herself in yoga pants one too many days in a row. Check out some samples below.
How much is it? A one-on-one stylist would easily charge over $1000 for 21 days of outfits, but Alison at Get Your Pretty On believes great style should be accessible and affordable. Her Fall Challenge costs just $24.99! (Sign up here!) As for the clothing costs - well, that's up to you. Alison's shopping list recommendations will include items from Target, Loft, Nordstrom, J. Crew, Boden, Old Navy, Banana Republic and other stores with both online and in store shopping options. But you can often find similar items at your favorite, local store - whether that is Bergdorf Goodman or Walmart.
"Thank you! Today was a breakthrough for me; I felt so good, confident and stylish, and yet still so comfortable–in my outfit and in my own skin. I wasn’t hiding under baggy clothes, wasn’t tugging on something that didn’t fit well, and wasn’t wearing something that didn’t feel like ME. What a difference! From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU all!"
Money-back guarantee! Not 100% happy with the program? Simply e-mail Alison by October 17th to request a full refund. No questions asked.
Ready to join the challenge?
1) Click here to register.
2) Check the Style Me Pretty Timeline
- September 26th – Registration opens.
- October 2nd – Regular registration closes at midnight ET. Late registration opens.
- October 3rd – Shopping list release at 12:01 a.m. ET.
- October 12 – November 1st – Outfits are sent out at 8:00 p.m. ET each evening.
3) Check your inbox for the Style Me Pretty shopping list on October 3rd.
4) Start looking and feeling better this fall!
What are you waiting for? You deserve this. Make a commitment to look and feel your best with Get Your Pretty On.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. This post contains affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.