Summer is my absolute favorite time of the year. I prefer summer clothing and probably have a way better spring/summer wardrobe than any other season in my closet. We book way more vacations during this season, so a fab wardrobe is a must. And since summer items take up way less space, you can never have too many pairs of shoes or maxis!
Sandals are an absolute staple during this season. I have scoured the market to bring you the trendiest ones yet. Take note all of them are flat because for me its way easier toting the kids around town in flats, yet you can still look chic and stylish even in the playground! Dress any of these styles up or down with dresses, skirts, capris, or shorts. Just remember to always have fresh pedicure toes.
1. Zara - These vibrant orange cow leather sandal with double strap can be paired with any maxi dress or even shorts. $49.99
2. Dolce Vita - The Archer sandals are an everyday staple with their signature metal strap. They are available in many different colors, fabrics, and patterns to choose from. $69.00
3. Ancient Greek Sandals - Metallic leather wings add fashionable flight to Greek-inspired sandals. A buckled strap closes at the front of the ankle. $240
4. Tory Burch - Loving this indian-inspired flip flop with gold coin accents. $165
5. Sam Edelman - The infamous Gigi style. These glossy faux-patent leather sandals are detailed with an adjustable ankle strap and an embossed footbed. $65
6. Rebecca Minkoff - Jura shoes are two-tone genuine leather and feature a back zip. $128.00
7. Madewell - Simple leather sandals updated with slim tie straps at the ankle. These sandals can dress up any night time look. $59.50
Momtrends was not compensated for this post.