We all know how important it is to protect our skin from the sun. And while applying tons of sunblock to our face, we can also add double protection by adding a trendy hat. This summer season anything goes when it comes to hats, choose from cowboy, fedora, wide rimmed, or floppy straw hats. When traveling to the beach or poolside, skip the blowout and throw on hat. Below, you will find some of my favorite hats that will add style to any of your summer wardrobe pieces.
1. Bop Basic - This floppy straw hat is part of Shopbop's own exclusive label. A strand of wooden beads completes the natural look of this hat. It is made from 100% raffia. $98
2. Eugenia Kim - The Craig Hat is a relaxed, downtown fedora style. In a soft coral shade perfect for summer. Accented with a a braided leather trim that loops and knots along the side. It is an all natural construction. Made of hemp and paper. $255
3.Rag & Bone - Trilby Hat is a brown straw fedora style hat accented with blue and white spot embroidered ribbon. Dress this hat up or down. $188
4. Banana Republic - Nina Sunhat is a traditional beachwear sunhat. Offered in two colorways is perfect for travel lounging at the pool or beach. Made from 100% polyester. On sale for $30.99.
5. Free People - This hippie-chic woven straw cowboy hat with a sun-bleached look and woven trimming with metal conch embellishment. $38
6. Melissa Odabash - Melissa Odabash's Cowboy Sunhat is the perfect beachtime accessory, add a finishing touch with the turquoise beading and straw effect for suntime chic. $231
Quick tip, when traveling with hats especially on airplanes, it is important to leave them out and not pack them in your suitcase because they will lose shape!
Momtrends was not compensated for this post.