It's that time again lovelies. Holiday party season is upon us! Is your wardrobe ready for it? I don't know about you, but I don't want to have to buy a dress for every single holiday event on the horizon...Enter Rent the Runway. Instead of spending a fortune on several dresses, you can rent designer beauties for a fraction of the retail price! And you will be amazed by the selection. There are so many gorgeous options...I've included some of my favorites for your shopping pleasure today!
1. Sparkles: I haven't often met a sequined number that I didn't love and this Badgley Mischka dress is no exception. Midnight blue is a fun alternative to basic black! And the flouncy silhouette would be flattering on so many body types!
2. Metallic: Metal infused frocks scream holiday style, don't you think? Hunter Bell's black and gold take on metallics isn't quite as in your face as an all out gold look, for instance, but it it still makes a bold statement!
3. Feathers: Did you want to be a ballerina when you were little? Me too! I bet you'll love this feather bedecked Milly party dress as much as I do. Whenever I see feathers I think of Swan Lake. Who's with me?
Amazing Breastfeeding Accessories for Mom
As a breastfeeding mama I'm always on the lookout for stylish and functional accessories. Chewbeads and NuRoo offer moms products that pull double duty! Add an extra layer of style while also keeping it functional with Chewbeads necklaces and NuRoo nursing scarves. Both of ...read more
Gender Neutral Nursery Color Schemes
Your family is about to bring a new person into the world, and you want to share a bright, open and welcoming world with your little one. Leave the stereotypes and generalizations behind and let your child enjoy a warm, loving nursery decorated thoughtfully by you and your ...read more
Create a Farm Themed Gender Neutral Nursery
The farmhouse chic trend is taking over nursery design and we couldn't be more thrilled. I'm over the overtly showy rooms filled with glitz and glam. This return to sweetness and simplicity feels just right. One of our favorite homewares shop, West Elm, has created the ultimate ...read more
4. Lace: Are you feeling brave? Instead of a dress, why not go for a jumpsuit? This lace back Tibi jumpsuit is glam to the max, yet has a good amount of edge too. Edgy glamour just happens to be one of my favorite looks!
5. Scarlet: There's nothing wrong with going the literal holiday color route. Red is so classic and this flirty BCBGMAXAZRIA dress is the kind of dress you can really have fun in. It's quite perfect for a holiday party!
If like what you see and are looking to try Rent the Runway for yourself, click HERE for $25 off new customer orders of $75 or more!
This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.