It's that time again lovelies. Holiday party season is upon us! Is your wardrobe ready for it? I don't know about you, but I don't want to have to buy a dress for every single holiday event on the horizon...Enter Rent the Runway. Instead of spending a fortune on several dresses, you can rent designer beauties for a fraction of the retail price! And you will be amazed by the selection. There are so many gorgeous options...I've included some of my favorites for your shopping pleasure today!
1. Sparkles: I haven't often met a sequined number that I didn't love and this Badgley Mischka dress is no exception. Midnight blue is a fun alternative to basic black! And the flouncy silhouette would be flattering on so many body types!
2. Metallic: Metal infused frocks scream holiday style, don't you think? Hunter Bell's black and gold take on metallics isn't quite as in your face as an all out gold look, for instance, but it it still makes a bold statement!
3. Feathers: Did you want to be a ballerina when you were little? Me too! I bet you'll love this feather bedecked Milly party dress as much as I do. Whenever I see feathers I think of Swan Lake. Who's with me?
Cookbook for Moms Who Ski and Ride
Winter is here and it's time for outdoor adventures. Skiing, hiking and sledding can make a family hungry. This winter, there's an awesome solution for moms a new cookbook for moms who ski and ride. The Ski Moms Cookbook is a digital cookbook with 35 recipes that are easy to ...read more
How to Make an Easy Paper Plate Snowman
If you live on the East Coast, it's likely you've seen some snow already, same for our friends out in the Rockies. There's something magical about a snow day and the playing outside in a winter wonderland. This craft is inspired by the simply joy of making a snowman. Whether you ...read more
Skip the Crowds and Take Your Family Skiing in Waterville Valley
After a sizable snow storm over Martin Luther King weekend, there were plenty of lift lines and skiers heading to Vermont. Amazingly, most of them drove right past an awesome resort. I'm encouraging families to skip the crowds on the next winter holiday and take a family ski trip ...read more
4. Lace: Are you feeling brave? Instead of a dress, why not go for a jumpsuit? This lace back Tibi jumpsuit is glam to the max, yet has a good amount of edge too. Edgy glamour just happens to be one of my favorite looks!
5. Scarlet: There's nothing wrong with going the literal holiday color route. Red is so classic and this flirty BCBGMAXAZRIA dress is the kind of dress you can really have fun in. It's quite perfect for a holiday party!
If like what you see and are looking to try Rent the Runway for yourself, click HERE for $25 off new customer orders of $75 or more!
This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.