There are some gorgeous saturated colors that are big hits for fall and I plan on rockin' a good majority of them, but I'm also feeling the need for an edgier vibe. My stylist friend, Laura Hunt, is all about rocker chic as she calls a rocker inspired, black infused edgy look. Even if rocker chic is too much for you, you can use black pieces as the starting point of any fall outfit.
She+Lo Next Chapter Satchel / Joe Fresh Shirt Dress / Rise Above Satchel / Joe Fresh Eyelet Moto Jacket / Joe Fresh Crew Neck Blouse / JustFab Luxia Boots / Joe Fresh Low Rise Jegging / JustFab Safiya Boots
Here are my must have black clothing, shoes and bags for fall...
1. Black Satchel: A roomy black satchel will be your go-to fall bag. You don't have to worry about stains...which should especially please you fellow mamas of mine. Opt for one with tassels. I'm still all about tassels!
2. Black Shirt Dress - Pick up one of these and you'll be able to experiment with your favorite fall colors in the form of bags, shoes and accessories!
3. Black Jacket - Add some interest to a plain tee and jeans look by slipping on a textured black jacket. I'm loving lace personally.
Amazon Cyber Monday Beauty Deals
Its hard to believe the holidays are here! At Momtrends, we love a good deal, but we don't have oodles of time to sift through emails, so we put together our list of favorites from Amazon's Cyber Monday Beauty list for you. 8 Best Amazon Cyber Monday Beauty Deals Drybar Single ...read more
Skin Perfected with the Le Mieux Ultrasonic Facial Tool
No lie – I love a good skincare gadget, but I’m pretty particular about what makes the cut. First and foremost, it has to work. It has to do something for my skin that is worth the time to use the device and the money to buy it in the first place. Second, I really hate products ...read more
Holiday Gift Buying: Safety Tips and Age-Appropriate Toys for Kids
The holiday buying season is back and this year we are following a few tips from the Toy Industry Association to ensure that the gifts we get our kids are safe and age-appropriate. Related: 2022 Momtrends Best Toys and Gifts for Kids Age Guide to the Best Toys Let's start with ...read more
4. Basic Black Top - This one is a no brainer. You can wear it with nearly anything. Pair it with some distressed jeans, a midi skirt or even a maxi.
5. Black Skinnies - Grab a slouchy knit sweater and some booties and you have a perfect fall look. Speaking of booties...
6. Black Booties - Booties are where it's at this fall and that goes double for booties with embellishment like fringe!
7. Black Knee High Boots - If you really want to go for the rocker chic look, wear these bad boys over leather leggings! Girls' night here you come!
So, which of these black pieces do you think would fit in with your fall wardrobe lovelies?
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples for review. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.