There are some gorgeous saturated colors that are big hits for fall and I plan on rockin' a good majority of them, but I'm also feeling the need for an edgier vibe. My stylist friend, Laura Hunt, is all about rocker chic as she calls a rocker inspired, black infused edgy look. Even if rocker chic is too much for you, you can use black pieces as the starting point of any fall outfit.
She+Lo Next Chapter Satchel / Joe Fresh Shirt Dress / Rise Above Satchel / Joe Fresh Eyelet Moto Jacket / Joe Fresh Crew Neck Blouse / JustFab Luxia Boots / Joe Fresh Low Rise Jegging / JustFab Safiya Boots
Here are my must have black clothing, shoes and bags for fall...
1. Black Satchel: A roomy black satchel will be your go-to fall bag. You don't have to worry about stains...which should especially please you fellow mamas of mine. Opt for one with tassels. I'm still all about tassels!
2. Black Shirt Dress - Pick up one of these and you'll be able to experiment with your favorite fall colors in the form of bags, shoes and accessories!
3. Black Jacket - Add some interest to a plain tee and jeans look by slipping on a textured black jacket. I'm loving lace personally.
New Victory Announces a New Season of Shows
We know you're busy planning picnics and summer outings, but we wanted to let you know that The New Victory just announced their new season and it looks fantastic. We thought you'd like a sneak peek of what's in store! Each year the New Vic theater brings culture to tourists and ...read more
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
4. Basic Black Top - This one is a no brainer. You can wear it with nearly anything. Pair it with some distressed jeans, a midi skirt or even a maxi.
5. Black Skinnies - Grab a slouchy knit sweater and some booties and you have a perfect fall look. Speaking of booties...
6. Black Booties - Booties are where it's at this fall and that goes double for booties with embellishment like fringe!
7. Black Knee High Boots - If you really want to go for the rocker chic look, wear these bad boys over leather leggings! Girls' night here you come!
So, which of these black pieces do you think would fit in with your fall wardrobe lovelies?
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples for review. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.