There are some gorgeous saturated colors that are big hits for fall and I plan on rockin' a good majority of them, but I'm also feeling the need for an edgier vibe. My stylist friend, Laura Hunt, is all about rocker chic as she calls a rocker inspired, black infused edgy look. Even if rocker chic is too much for you, you can use black pieces as the starting point of any fall outfit.
She+Lo Next Chapter Satchel / Joe Fresh Shirt Dress / Rise Above Satchel / Joe Fresh Eyelet Moto Jacket / Joe Fresh Crew Neck Blouse / JustFab Luxia Boots / Joe Fresh Low Rise Jegging / JustFab Safiya Boots
Here are my must have black clothing, shoes and bags for fall...
1. Black Satchel: A roomy black satchel will be your go-to fall bag. You don't have to worry about stains...which should especially please you fellow mamas of mine. Opt for one with tassels. I'm still all about tassels!
2. Black Shirt Dress - Pick up one of these and you'll be able to experiment with your favorite fall colors in the form of bags, shoes and accessories!
3. Black Jacket - Add some interest to a plain tee and jeans look by slipping on a textured black jacket. I'm loving lace personally.
Best Anti-Aging Hair Care Products
I have always had a thick mane of wild, wavy hair. It bugged me when I was younger because I forever tried to tame it into a blowout on my own instead of owning my waves. I typically save blowouts for the professionals now and go with my natural texture at home, haha! That being ...read more
21 Perfect Summer Cocktails
Summer is HERE! Cheers to that! We are embracing the relaxed atmosphere that Summer brings. Mamas, let down your hair and enjoy the little things in life, like cocktail umbrellas and margarita salt. To help get you in the mood for summer relaxation we've done some research and ...read more
Home Chef Pork Buying Basics
Nothing offers the smoker more versatility than the humble pig. Every cut off the pig is smoker friendly, and delivers a different delicious flavor to suit every taste. In his new book, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoking Foods, Chef Ted Reader breaks down the different cuts of ...read more
4. Basic Black Top - This one is a no brainer. You can wear it with nearly anything. Pair it with some distressed jeans, a midi skirt or even a maxi.
5. Black Skinnies - Grab a slouchy knit sweater and some booties and you have a perfect fall look. Speaking of booties...
6. Black Booties - Booties are where it's at this fall and that goes double for booties with embellishment like fringe!
7. Black Knee High Boots - If you really want to go for the rocker chic look, wear these bad boys over leather leggings! Girls' night here you come!
So, which of these black pieces do you think would fit in with your fall wardrobe lovelies?
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples for review. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.