Did you know that there is a science to happiness. Happify, a popular emotional wellbeing startup, that has published a new infographic for Mother’s Day. In the infographic, Happify points out that pregnancy and breast-feeding protect women from heart disease, multiple sclerosis, and diabetes, and that most women say two is the ideal number of kids they’d like to have.
Check out some of the stats to see if this is how you feel:
- 73% of moms say they are doing an excellent or very good job as a parent
- Holding our babies gives women a natural surge of the “love hormone” oxytocin, which reduces blood pressure
- 62% of working mothers would rather work part-time, while 21% of fathers say the same thing
- The best medicine for mommy stress? A female social network.
- What do moms really want for Mother’s Day? Quality time with family, a gift card to their favorite store, or fine dining out!
Happify also has infographics around the science of raising happy kids, thescience behind a happy relationship, and the relationship between money and happiness, all of which were incredibly popular within their demographics.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.