Moomah, Tracey Stewart's beloved cafe in Tribeca, is launching a new set of kids' birthday parties:
- Mad Science Experiment Party - Make slime, bouncy balls and more with Moomah's Mad Scientists at this wacky party!
- Spa Party - Get your finger and toe nails painted, design your own spa products like lotion, soap or bath fizzies, and of course, get your make up done! Walk away ready to strut your stuff.
- Tea Party - High Tea anyone? Come on out to properly sip tea with your finest friends (and dolls if you wish!). Then decorate your own tea cup and saucer. We do declare, this should be the finest party this side of Downton - er, Tribeca - has ever seen.
- Glow-in-The-Dark Party - Play glow-in-the-dark games in our black-lit glow room! Make a glow-in-the-dark art project, and then join us for a glowing dance party where everyone will get glow necklaces. Party guests are encouraged to wear white for the best effect.
- Yoga Party - Perfect for the budding yogi! Age-appropriate poses to cool music will take you and your guests on a journey you'll never forget.
- Gloga Party - Glow-in-the-dark version of our yoga party. Guests are encouraged to wear white for the best glowing effect.
- Decorate-your-own cupcakes - When it comes to fun times, Moomah takes the cake! We provide the cupcakes, icing and all the toppings you can imagine so party people can load up their cupcakes with their favorite designs and flavors.
Moomah has paired with Story Pirates, an award-winning improvisation group that guides kids' parties through imaginative play-based games and songs, a themed art project of parents' choosing, and a wholesome meal. All parties include playtime in the Funky Forest - a museum quality art installation where kids can work individually or collectively in a life-sized, dark virtual forest, seeing first-hand how their actions affect the environment.
Info on pricing and packages for birthday parties is available here.
Momtrens was not paid for this post.