Looking for a new recipe for dinner? We just discovered Three Bridges, a company that makes fresh pastas, chef-crafted meals, gluten free and superfood products and many more! Enjoy this easy and comforting meal that both you and your kids will love.
Five Cheese Tortellini in Parmesan Broth
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 35 min | Ready In: 40 min | Yields: 4 servings
Family Friendly Hotel in Breckenridge
Breckenridge Colorado is a haven for families that love to ski and snowboard. The town is home to one of the largest resorts in Colorado, plus it boasts a robust arts scene and wonderful food options. That's why families keep coming back to this destination ski town. One thing ...read more
Tips for Skiing Breckenridge with Your Family
Before you book your family ski trip this season be sure to read the dozens of resort reviews we've done at Momtrends. My family is lucky to have skied at more than 50 North American destinations. We got the chance to test out the slopes at Breckenridge last year and have worked ...read more
Vail Resorts Opening Dates for 2021-22 Ski Season
Vail Resorts today announced the opening dates of its 34 North American resorts. If things go according to plan, Keystone in Colorado will be the first to host skiers and riders this winter. Vail's opening dates for the 2021-22 ski and riding season are subject to change due to ...read more
- 9oz package of Three Bridges Five Cheese Tortellini Value Pack
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 oz piece of parmesan cheese with rind
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Chives, minced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add tortellini and cook according to instructions on package. Drain, cover and keep warm.
- In a medium pot, combine broth, bay leaf, parmesan cheese and a few cracks of black pepper. Simmer gently for 25-30 minutes until cheese is fragrant. Remove cheese and bay leaf, add lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Split tortellini between four bowls and ladle parmesan broth over the pasta. Serve immediately with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of chives.
The Shopping Mama was not paid for this post