Looking for a new recipe for dinner? We just discovered Three Bridges, a company that makes fresh pastas, chef-crafted meals, gluten free and superfood products and many more! Enjoy this easy and comforting meal that both you and your kids will love.
Five Cheese Tortellini in Parmesan Broth
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 35 min | Ready In: 40 min | Yields: 4 servings
The Best Japanese Beauty Products
I am sure most of you have heard about K-Beauty at this point. A K-Beauty skincare regimen involves numerous steps from cleansing, to toning and various levels of moisturizing. It is involved but yields serious results. With that being said, maybe you can’t commit to a routine ...read more
Stylish Beach Accessories for a Day in the Sun, Sand, and Surf
I've been coveting this Eugenia Kim sun hat that's been all over Instagram for the past two months. With a wide-brim and the words "Do Not Disturb" embroidered on the front, it's the ideal accessory for a quiet day of reading on the beach. Built-in shade, some peaceful privacy, ...read more
How to Get Your Child Involved in Ski Racing
Do you ever watch the Winter Olympics with your family? We sure do at this house. Seeing the ski racers fly down the mountains was a big part of what attracted our girls to ski racing, but the biggest draw was friendship and time spent in the snow. If you are wondering how to get ...read more
- 9oz package of Three Bridges Five Cheese Tortellini Value Pack
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 oz piece of parmesan cheese with rind
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Chives, minced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add tortellini and cook according to instructions on package. Drain, cover and keep warm.
- In a medium pot, combine broth, bay leaf, parmesan cheese and a few cracks of black pepper. Simmer gently for 25-30 minutes until cheese is fragrant. Remove cheese and bay leaf, add lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Split tortellini between four bowls and ladle parmesan broth over the pasta. Serve immediately with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of chives.
The Shopping Mama was not paid for this post