Looking for a new recipe for dinner? We just discovered Three Bridges, a company that makes fresh pastas, chef-crafted meals, gluten free and superfood products and many more! Enjoy this easy and comforting meal that both you and your kids will love.
Five Cheese Tortellini in Parmesan Broth
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 35 min | Ready In: 40 min | Yields: 4 servings
- 9oz package of Three Bridges Five Cheese Tortellini Value Pack
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 oz piece of parmesan cheese with rind
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Chives, minced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add tortellini and cook according to instructions on package. Drain, cover and keep warm.
- In a medium pot, combine broth, bay leaf, parmesan cheese and a few cracks of black pepper. Simmer gently for 25-30 minutes until cheese is fragrant. Remove cheese and bay leaf, add lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Split tortellini between four bowls and ladle parmesan broth over the pasta. Serve immediately with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of chives.
The Shopping Mama was not paid for this post