The holidays can be a hectic time for families scrambling to finish preparing for holiday parties and vacations. Online care booking platforms have revolutionized the way families manage booking everything from babysitting to pet care during these busy times. These easy-to-navigate websites make peoples’ lives more convenient by allowing them to research and book the care services they need in a streamlined way that saves time and money.
From childcare to pet care, here are the top 5 family care booking websites for the holiday season:
- Carebooker: Known as the “Open Table” of family care services, CareBooker offers a FREE way for families to find and book services such as babysitting, pet care, tutoring and more. CareBooker has a rapidly growing user base of service providers that can be booked for interviews and appointments around their real-time schedules and profiles that include services, prices, background checks, qualifications and certified reviews.
- Care.com:Started solely as a babysitting hub for sitters and parents alike, Care.com has grown into a platform for childcare, senior care and house care. For a $39 monthly membership, users can select the type of care they desire and match their needs with a fitting caregiver.
- SitterCity: Founded in 2001, SitterCity is a platform where families can find care for children, pets and seniors. The site offers monthly, 3-month and annual paid plans that allow people to post care jobs or search for a local provider in their area.
- UrbanSitter: Whether planning a date night or looking for a full-time nanny, UrbanSitter makes booking childcare a breeze. Parents and sitters can create profiles where they can post jobs, availability and rates for service. UrbanSitter also provides certified background checks, easy online payment system, parent reviews and recommendations.
- DogVacay: Perfect for dog owners who travel often, DogVacay allows owners to schedule, book and pay online for boarding. Reservations include dedicated support, free pet insurance and daily photo updates. It’s more affordable than a kennel and offers 24/7 care, providing a greater peace of mind for dog owners across the country.
Five Tips To For a Girl's First Leg Shave
Do you remember your first time shaving? Mine wasn’t pretty. I snuck my dad’s razor and shaved my legs dry. It wasn’t pretty. Get your daughter ready for this rite of passage with the right tools and a quick education. We've got five tips to help you navigate your daughter's ...read more
Why You Should Add Wild Blueberries to Your Diet
Do your New Year's goals involve healthier eating? Adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet? Or even adding tasty new recipes to your repertoire? We've got five reasons for you to add wild blueberries to your diet. Our friends from the Wild Blueberry Association have ...read more
Why Moms are Loving This Blueberry Couscous Salad
It's blueberry picking time. And while most blueberry recipes revolve around baked goods, we've got something different to share. First, a few sentences singing the praises of this lovely fruit. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, improve memory function and reduce the effects ...read more
The Shopping Mama was not paid for this post