The holidays are over. It's a new year! And with the New Year, comes new resolutions. It's a well-known fact that the number one resolution people make is about their weight and health. It's my New Year's resolution this year too! If you're one of those people who are trying to lose weight, eat healthy, or drop the holiday weight, then this post is for you.
I've rounded up 20 healthy ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even dessert! You can add these to your Pinterest board or grocery list for this week's menu.
I'm starting a 12-week exercise and weight loss challenge with some of my friends and it's going to be tough but worth it. These recipes are going to help me kick start my healthy eating and get the ball rolling for a healthier me. I hope some of you find these helpful too!
20 Healthy Recipes
- Turkey Shepard's Pie | Food Network
- Slow Cooker Jerk Pork with Caribbean Salsa | Skinny Taste
- Berry Goat Cheese Salad | Women's Health
- Skinny Chicken Pesto Bake | Skinny Taste
- Cheater Cheesecake | Happy Hooligans
- Portobello Lasagna Roll Ups | Food Network
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup | Cooking Light
- Mini Smoked Salmon Frittatas | Health.com
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes | laa loosh
- Thai Chicken and Pineapple Stir Fry | Skinny Taste
- Black Bean Spinach Enchiladas | The Garden Grazer
- Blueberry Power Muffins | Sally's Baking Addiction
- Grilled Greek Chicken Salad | Diabetic Living
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Waffles | All Day I Dream About Food
- Baked Vegetable Lasagna | Cooking Light
- Fish Tacos | The Biggest Loser
- Brain-Boosting Purple Smoothie | Momtrends
- Creamy Lemon Pepper Orzo with Baked Chicken | Food Network
- Flank Steak with Toasted Corn Salsa | Health.com
- Zucchini and Potato Bake | allrecipes
Do you have a favorite healthy recipe you want to share? Is this your new years resolution like mine, or do you have a different goal for this year?
More Recipe Ideas from Momtrends
- 40+ Skinny Recipes (including desserts!) to Start the Year
- Homemade Hummus Recipe
- Can't Miss Green Smoothies
Use Pinterest to save your favorite ideas from Momtrends. Be sure to follow our Healthy Eats board here.