There's nothing like a new rug to completely update a room. If you're starting from scratch, begin with a rug you love and build from there. It's important to think about balancing all the other colors in the room, so you might not want something too busy. On the other hand, there are so many playful, colorful rugs that would make a kid never want to leave his room. And sometimes that's a good thing! That's why we found these cool rugs for a playroom.
7 Playroom Rugs for Design Snobs Who Have Kids
- Ombre Rug. This ombre rug is colorful and can be transitioned to an older child's room. Get in on PBteen here.
- City Rug. Not only is a great looking rug, but it's a toy, too. Those little houses are so cute! Made from 100% wool. Get on Crate & Barrel here.
- Outer Space Rug. Create your own universe of play with this rug. I love this contemporary take on a space theme. Bonus: you can wash this rug in the machine. Get it on Ruggable here.
- Campsite Rug. This whimsical rug from Momeni Lil Mo is perfect for kids who love the outdoors and adventure. Get it on Bellacor here.
- Map Rug: would add a bold, playful statement to a child who will one day be a traveller. Get it at WestElm.com here.
- Airplane Rug: this modern rug pattern is modern and whimsical. It'll make even the biggest smile snob smile. Get it on Maisonette.com here.
- The Hopscotch Rug is a cool neutral that would look good in any room. In two sizes and 100% wool. Get it on Crate & Barrel here.
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
MORE ORGANIZATION TIPS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Get organized with Mabels Labels
- Options for donating storing and selling old toys
- Creating a fun and functional homework station
Use Pinterest to save your favorite recipes. Be sure to follow our Organization board for more tips.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.