Dad totally rocks. He is always there when you need him which also makes him an emotional rock. Last year we made cool crafts featuring dad's bike, and for this Father's Day we are crafting with the rock theme. My dad and I have always had a special bond and because all little kids should be able to look to their dad as a hero, here's a super fun way to remind him that he's your favorite guy.
Related: DIY Fathers Day terrarium craft
Here's what you need for this easy DIY Father's Day craft:
- Some amazing socks like these from Gold Toe
- Cute Father's Day printable
- Craft paints and brushes
- Ready Made Canvas Banners
- Hole Punch
Easy DIY Father's Day Gift Directions
- Sketch out what you'd like your banner to say with a marker.
- Then get some paints and get to work. Let the kiddos dip their fingers in to make polka-dot finger prints. Or let them make a special picture. It's Father's Day-- let them praise dad however they want.
- After you're done and it dries, use a Father's Day printable and some twine to wrap the socks and banner together into a little bundle.
Amazon Cyber Monday Beauty Deals
Its hard to believe the holidays are here! At Momtrends, we love a good deal, and we love to share. Since we know you don't have oodles of time to sift through emails, we did the work for you and put together our list of favorites from Amazon's Cyber Monday Beauty sale. 8 Best ...read more
Skin Perfected with the Le Mieux Ultrasonic Facial Tool
No lie – I love a good skincare gadget, but I’m pretty particular about what makes the cut. First and foremost, it has to work. It has to do something for my skin that is worth the time to use the device and the money to buy it in the first place. Second, I really hate products ...read more
Holiday Gift Buying: Safety Tips and Age-Appropriate Toys for Kids
The holiday buying season is back and this year we are following a few tips from the Toy Industry Association to ensure that the gifts we get our kids are safe and age-appropriate. Related: 2022 Momtrends Best Toys and Gifts for Kids Age Guide to the Best Toys Let's start with ...read more
Watch our Father's Day video for the full tutorial!
MORE FATHER'S DAY IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite ideas and organize your life. Be sure to follow our Fathers Day board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.