Dad totally rocks. He is always there when you need him which also makes him an emotional rock. Last year we made cool crafts featuring dad's bike, and for this Father's Day we are crafting with the rock theme. My dad and I have always had a special bond and because all little kids should be able to look to their dad as a hero, here's a super fun way to remind him that he's your favorite guy.
Related: DIY Fathers Day terrarium craft
Here's what you need for this easy DIY Father's Day craft:
- Some amazing socks like these from Gold Toe
- Cute Father's Day printable
- Craft paints and brushes
- Ready Made Canvas Banners
- Hole Punch
Easy DIY Father's Day Gift Directions
- Sketch out what you'd like your banner to say with a marker.
- Then get some paints and get to work. Let the kiddos dip their fingers in to make polka-dot finger prints. Or let them make a special picture. It's Father's Day-- let them praise dad however they want.
- After you're done and it dries, use a Father's Day printable and some twine to wrap the socks and banner together into a little bundle.
Watch our Father's Day video for the full tutorial!
MORE FATHER'S DAY IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite ideas and organize your life. Be sure to follow our Fathers Day board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.