Having an occasional drink can be a fun way to unwind as you soak in the amazing feats you accomplish as a mom every single day. In honor of Mother's Day, Godiva Spirits shared some delicious recipes that they used at a blogger luncheon at Voce Restaurant in NYC. Here are some of their yummy concoctions including the Parisian Breakfast Cocktail! Enjoy and Happy Mother's Day!
Parisian Breakfast Cocktail
Created by Los Angeles Mixologist Kylee Van Dillen
- 1 1/2 ounce Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Lillet Blanc
- 3/4 fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce egg whites
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Combine Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka, Lillet Blanc, fresh lemon juice, egg whites and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker without ice.
- Shake for 15 seconds to aerate the egg whites.
- Add ice.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds until a nice froth appears.
- Strain contents into a champagne flute.
- Garnish with lemon twist.
Ideal Serving Glass: Champagne Flute
Yield: 1 drink
21 Perfect Summer Cocktails
Summer is HERE! Cheers to that! We are embracing the relaxed atmosphere that Summer brings. Mamas, let down your hair and enjoy the little things in life, like cocktail umbrellas and margarita salt. To help get you in the mood for summer relaxation we've done some research and ...read more
Home Chef Pork Buying Basics
Nothing offers the smoker more versatility than the humble pig. Every cut off the pig is smoker friendly, and delivers a different delicious flavor to suit every taste. In his new book, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoking Foods, Chef Ted Reader breaks down the different cuts of ...read more
Ultimate Refreshing Summer Poolside Punch
Time for some fun in the sun ladies and I have just the adult beverage you need! Yes, I said NEED. This poolside rum punch is so delicious and easy to make it will is the perfect recipe to whip up for the long, sunny, pool days ahead. Related: Frozen prosecco ice cubes ...read more
The Aromatic Allure
Created by Chicago Mixologist, Revae Schneider
- 1/3 ounce Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce gin
- 2/3 ounce Saffron Vanilla Syrup
- 2/3 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 droppers Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters
- Combine Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, gin, saffron vanilla syrup, fresh
- lemon juice and cherry bark vanilla bitters into a mixing glass and stir.
- 2. Strain contents into a coupe glass.
Ideal Serving Glass: Coupe Glass
MORE BREAKFAST IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Easy and yummy owl porridge
- The Smoothie Project Brings Easy and Colorful Nutrition to Families
- 10 Hearty Breakfasts to Feed Your Family in the Winter
Use Pinterest to save your favorite recipes. Be sure to follow our Kid Food Pinterest board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We do believe in drinking responsibly.