If there is a time of year that I consider "my season," it is surely fall! I love everything about autumn from the crisp air to the brilliant colors of the foliage. The mountain landscape by far is my favorite. Whether I'm in the Rockies or the Appalachians, the mountains are home. Is there really anything better than sipping coffee on a chilly morning looking at a beautiful and peaceful landscape? Such a zen way to start your day! I just feel like I cannot fail when I begin my days this way!
Related: Hard apple cider recipe
Boozy Salted Caramel Apple Cocktail
This Boozy Caramel Apple Cocktail elicits all the same good feelings. Who doesn't like caramel apples anyway? And apple cider? Perfection! It's warming, thanks to the apple cider and Remy Martin, but so flavorful too. With just the right amount of sweetness. The perfect bonfire cocktail. Or, for a cozy night in.
I know, I know, Remy Martin? That's what you are thinking, right? I think of an older gentleman with a cigar when I hear Remy Martin too. But, seriously, this cognac pairs perfectly with the other ingredients in this salted caramel apple cocktail. So, grab your smoking jackets ladies and sip this cocktail proudly!
Boozy Salted Caramel Apple Cocktail Ingredients
- 3/4 ounce of Remy Martin
- 1-ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 4 ounces Apple Cider
- 1 tsp caramel
- Whipped Cream for garnish
- Coarse salt for garnish
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
Boozy Salted Caramel Apple Cocktail Instructions
- In a stemless glass (or mug), add the warm (not hot) cider.
- To that, add the Remy Martin and Butterscotch Schnapps.
- With a squeeze bottle, coat the rim of the glass with caramel and sprinkle the coarse salt over the caramel.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel. Place a cinnamon stick in the glass and volià, your Boozy Salted Caramel Apple is complete and ready to serve.