Join me for a Girls' Night Out with MORE Magazine. Next month I'll be heading out with MORE for a night of trendy fun. The event is taking place at the DREAM DOWNTOWN HOTEL 355 West 16th Street, NYC on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 from 6:30 – 9:00pm.
There'll be tons of beauty and fashion happenings including:
· Shiseido mini-makeovers and signature cocktails to celebrate their holiday palette
· A book signing with Lyss Stern of Diva Moms
· Expert advice on relationships and dating from Laurie Davis, Founder of eFlirt Expert and author of Love @ First Click: The Ultimate Guide to Online Dating
· Fashion accessories for sale from Touch of Fabulous
· A glimpse into your future with tarot card readings
· An express eyebrow threading
· A first look atThe 52 Weeks – meet the authors and buy the book
· A selection of fine wines from Women of the Vine, light bites and much more!
Best Discoveries When Exploring Bend Oregon
I was completely charmed by my trip to Bend, Oregon. It's a blend of desert and mountain and incredibly cool. The vibe is small town and hip, but it's certainly on the move (they seem to be adding 10,000 new people every year). I made a few new discoveries when exploring Bend and ...read more
Is a Vizsla a Good Dog for Your Family?
Long before COVID arrived, our family decided we were ready for a dog. I grew up with dogs and knew my girls would gain a lot from the experience of owning a pet. Vizslas are wonderful and gorgeous dogs that require a ton of exercise and lot of time. Like me, you might wonder, ...read more
How to Get Kids to Ski for Free in Utah
I know skiing with kids can be expensive. That's why I'm always looking for an angle to save myself and my readers some money. My goal? Get us all out on the slopes more with the kiddos without having to tap into our retirement accounts. Sure, you can pack lunches and get used ...read more
PLUS be among the first 150 attendees to take a picture at the Alex and Ani onsite InstaCam photo booth and receive a bangle compliments of event sponsor Alex and Ani. And of course there will be a tremendous gift bag valued at $200+ and raffle prizes worth hundreds of dollars
PURCHASE TICKETS NOW BEFORE THEY SELL OUT
Single ticket rate: $95 per person; Multiple ticket rate: $80 per person
Sorry, no ticket sales at the door. No refunds. All ticket sales are final.
For more information go to www.more.com/gno
This is a sponsored post.