Join me for a Girls' Night Out with MORE Magazine. Next month I'll be heading out with MORE for a night of trendy fun. The event is taking place at the DREAM DOWNTOWN HOTEL 355 West 16th Street, NYC on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 from 6:30 – 9:00pm.
There'll be tons of beauty and fashion happenings including:
· Shiseido mini-makeovers and signature cocktails to celebrate their holiday palette
· A book signing with Lyss Stern of Diva Moms
· Expert advice on relationships and dating from Laurie Davis, Founder of eFlirt Expert and author of Love @ First Click: The Ultimate Guide to Online Dating
· Fashion accessories for sale from Touch of Fabulous
· A glimpse into your future with tarot card readings
· An express eyebrow threading
· A first look atThe 52 Weeks – meet the authors and buy the book
· A selection of fine wines from Women of the Vine, light bites and much more!
Ski Moms Fun Podcast
The struggle is real, but the rewards are great. Welcome to the Ski Moms Fun Podcast a chat for women who love the outdoors and do the hard work of getting families out into the snow to play. Meet Your Hosts The Ski Moms Fun Podcast is hosted by Sarah Butler and Nicole ...read more
The Books Parents Need to Get Started on the College Search
We've got a high school junior and are starting to educate ourselves on the college process. I always rely on the advice of parents who've been there and experts to help me along the way. Two new books are the perfect reads for those of us embarking on this journey. Here are the ...read more
Preserve Recycles Toothbrushes
Put those used brushes back to work with this cool new Mail Back program from Preserve. These guys always amaze me with uses for our old yogurt cups. The Mail Back Pack is a revolutionary approach to packaging. When you are done with your toothbrush, you just send it back to ...read more
PLUS be among the first 150 attendees to take a picture at the Alex and Ani onsite InstaCam photo booth and receive a bangle compliments of event sponsor Alex and Ani. And of course there will be a tremendous gift bag valued at $200+ and raffle prizes worth hundreds of dollars
PURCHASE TICKETS NOW BEFORE THEY SELL OUT
Single ticket rate: $95 per person; Multiple ticket rate: $80 per person
Sorry, no ticket sales at the door. No refunds. All ticket sales are final.
For more information go to www.more.com/gno
This is a sponsored post.