The New Year is a great time to consolidate your apps to kick off a prosperous 2015. Whether it is for improving health, managing money, promoting growth or maintaining safety, here are some of our favorite apps to have in 2015:
- Nudge, the leading health app, syncs with the most popular wearables to create an overall health score, The Nudge Factor, for users to share with friends and family and create a sense of motivation and support. NudgeYourself.com
- SideChef, a step-by-step cooking app from iTunes’ Top 10 Food & Drinks apps, provides cooks with recipes, audio and visual directions, voice command technology, automatic timers and tutorial videos. The “Siri of cooking app” offers healthy recipes, even for specific dietary restrictions. SideChef.com
- Ibotta, is the shopping app that has put more than $15 million back in consumers’ pockets, when shopping at any of the 200 biggest retailers including Walmart, Target, Whole Foods, Sephora and Best Buy in over 100,000 locations. Ibotta.com
- Allowance Manager is teaching over 200K families around the nation how kids can manage their own money firsthand. Coupled with a prepaid debit card, the AllowanceCard, Allowance Manager lets both parents and kids view all transactions from anywhere at anytime. AllowanceManager.com
- Lottolotto, the No. 1 lottery app, tells lottery players if they have won in every U.S. lottery, from multi-state to daily drawing. Players simply take a picture of their lottery tickets and Lottolotto identifies the lottery game, drawing date and ticket numbers and provides instant results for past drawings and sends notices for future drawings. MyLottolotto.com
- Reach, the first proximity-based networking app, combines the best of LinkedIn and FourSquare allowing users to find potential business connections either by proximity or FourSquare’s 30 million locations and events. Filtered by location, industry and job title, connections can reach out to one another to initiate a face-to-face meeting. TheReachApp.com
- Vuevent is a social event discovery and experience platform. The app is a personal and customizable social platform that helps users discover and experience the things they like most through events, activities, moments and recommendations based on each user’s profile. Vuevent.com
- Pensoul is a graphics design app that allows users to expand their creative horizons. The app magnifies graphics up to one million times without quality deterioration. Users can instantly jump to a desired point in a sketch, making it easy to modify and review the drawing. Artists can also transform a sketch into a three-dimensional structure for 3D printing. Watch video here.
- Opoli is the next-generation transportation and service app for a better and safer ride. Through the app, customers and providers coordinate rides one-to-one in real time. Opoli drivers are commercially licensed and insured professional providers. Opoli.com
- Heard is a new platform built by the developer of Netflix’s recommending engine where users can get and comment on online content without giving up their identity. Heard offers content from verified but not identified sources. Heard’s unique algorithm sends content to the right audience, whether it is an audience of one or a million. GoHeard.com
The Shopping Mama was not paid for this post.