I'm a mom, so naturally I have no shortage of odds and ends in my bag on any given day. Now a good many of the items you'll find in said bag are for my kiddos. Food pouches for the three year old, wipes for hands, faces (you name it) for everyone (even mama uses them sometimes), toys, tablets...I could go on and on. In spite of all that, I do still manage to squeeze in some must haves just for me! Thus, why you'll typically find me rockin' a large and in charge bag. Haha!
Being that I'm not interested in injuring myself by lugging around a ton of bricks, I try to keep what I carry in my bag to tiny treasures. No full sized anything...Just small little items I can turn to in a pinch. And since I'm a voyeur when it comes to other people's bag's...I just love seeing what you fellow mamas carry around...I thought I would give you a peek at some of my tiny treasures.
1. A pouch: I picked up that gorgeous little cobalt pencil case in London. I use it to store my lipsticks. I always have at least a few shades on hand.
2. Eye cream: I slather it on throughout the day whenever my skin feels dehydrated. Right now I'm loving derma e Soothing Eye Gel.
3. Lotion: Same with the eye cream, I apply hand lotion, Palmer's Cocoa Butter works for more than stretch marks by the way, whenever my hands feel dry, which is often in the winter. On that note, did you catch Kate's piece on warding off chapped hands?
4. Lip Gloss: Bobbi Brown has the cutest mini lip glosses. I have plenty of their full size versions too. Just sayin'.
5. Mini Notebooks: As much as I love technology, I also still just really like jotting things down and when the author, Jessica Turner, sent me these little cuties with her book My Fringe Hours, I knew they were perfect to stow away in my bag.
6. Manicure Kit: I absolutely can't stand a jagged nail or, worse yet, a hang nail, so I carry a little manicure kit filled with tools to take care of any nail emergency I might have. Haha!
So, what tiny treasures can be found in your bag? And for another glimpse into what I carry, check out what's in my red carpet inspired bag!
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples for review. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.