Mally Roncal is one of the most sought-after and beloved style-makers in the beauty industry. Mally has made her mark with a flirtatious, fun and super-girly approach to beauty and garnered an elite clientele that includes Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie, Rihanna, Mariska Hargitay, and many more.
Famous for creating gorgeous "look at me" eyes, who better than Mally has teamed up with VISINE to give us poolside beauty tips.
Related: Beat the heat beauty product roundup
Summer Beauty Tips from Mally Roncal
- Slather on the SPF everywhere
- Curl your lashes and coat with waterproof mascara to avoid runaway eye makeup
- Give definition to your face with a waterproof brow pencil
- Peach is the new pink and that goes double for lip gloss. Try Mally Beauty Lip Gloss in Be a Peach or Mally Beauty High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Summer Peach
- Don't skip concealer or you'll look tired. Mally Beauty H3 Conditioning Concealer SPF 25 is the perfect summertime option
- For red, irritated eyes, VISINE Summer Spectrum Relief can help wide out redness caused by chlorine, salt water, sun and wind.
Snow Day Essentials: The Best Sleds, Tubes, and Toys
We got a lot of snow in these parts last week. School was canceled on Thursday and Friday, and we ended up having an unexpected four-day winter-wonderland weekend. Related: Winter safety guidelines for sledding It's our first January in our home, and this winter has already ...read more
4 Ways to Up Your Ugly-Sweater Game
Holiday pajamas are my jam... But there's another piece of comfy-cozy Christmas clothing that I'm slightly obsessed with—and that's the ugly sweater. In the past few years, this hideously festive holiday tradition has become downright trendy. The sillier, the wackier, the ...read more
Holiday Tea & Cookie Decorating Party
The holiday season is about spending time with family and friends. We've come up with ideas for a sweet holiday tea and cookie decorating party. It's a perfect kid-friendly way to ring in the season. We're providing the crafts, menu and decor ideas for a seamless party. Related: ...read more
After a day at the beach, have fun with a colorful summer look:
- Pink up your pout with fuchsia lipstick and make eyes pop with a bold blue, green or even yellow eyeliner
- If you go bright, go big. Don't mix bright hues like hot pink, electric blue or green with anything too dark and earthy
At the end of a long summer day:
Before you wash your face, gently remove eye makeup (even stubborn waterproof mascara!) with VISINE® Soothing Wipes. Store them in the fridge for an extra-cool, refreshing treat. These are also great on the go!
MORE BEAUTY FEATURES FROM MOMTRENDS
- What you need to know about lip care
- Grooming 101 how to handle any and all brow blunders
- DIY spa day facial masks you can make at home
Use Pinterest to save your favorite beauty finds. Be sure to follow our Beauty board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We did get samples.