Warm weather has arrived and it's time to switch up your beauty routine! I want to help you achieve a summer ready look using the beauty products I found at Walmart.
Here are my top tips for summer:
1. When the temps hit over 90 try a cooling cold shower with Dove Revive Body Wash
2. After your shower, grab Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Anti-Perpsiperant Deodorant. When you bare your arms you won't see white marks OR sweat stains.
3. Fight the frizz with Tresemme Keratin 7-Day Heat Activated Smoothing Treatment. I like to wear my hair pulled back in the summer. This treatment keeps things smooth.
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick is the perfect, non-sticky alternative to lip gloss. Loads of color, none of the stickiness. With a pop of pink and little sun-kissed color on your cheeks you don't nee blush or base.
5. COVERGIRL Bombshell Mascara lengthens and thickens your lashes. With a fabulous mascara like this one, you don't need liner! Total time saver
6. The final touch to reduce the shine on the hottest days? Revlon PhotoReady™ Powder. Sweep it on your face and get ready for a selfie.
As you you can tell, I keep things simple. I want to show off the healthy glow I've gotten from being outdoors, not layers of makeup.
You've seen my natural look for summer, how are you tackling summer beauty? I'd love to see how you are getting pretty this summer. Leave a comment with your favorite products you can find at Walmart.
Every woman has her own unique way of showing her beauty. At Walmart discover the latest products and most trusted brands at everyday low prices, so you can save money and live beautifully. www.walmart.com/walmartbeauty
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Walmart via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Walmart.