With Summer approaching there have been a lot of new and exciting beauty products on the market that I have had the chance to learn about at some press events. From options for skincare to bodycare to hair care systems, here are a few of my favorite new items on the market that may just enhance your summer beauty rountine.
Related: How to hang on to summer beauty
- Acne Clearing Cleanser: Bioré has been known for years for their pore-clogging products.Charcoal is the secret weapon from Bioré Skincare Experts. This charcoal cleanser foams white and rinses clean for deep pore cleansing. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this charcoal face wash gives you results after just one use.
- Clairol Root Touch-Up: Motherhood has brought me many joys, but it has also increased the onset of gray hairs. I don't have them all over, which is why a product like the Clairol Root Touch-Up by Nice 'n Easy is ideal for me. As the first root maintenance product to mass market, Nice 'n Easy continues to help women erase their roots and grays, restoring color confidence in just 10 minutes and lasting up to three weeks and provides 100% gray coverage. They also recently updated their design and now offer a wider brush and oval mixing bowl in response to women's desire for an easier DIY application process. While trying this out, I loved how the wider brush area doubles as a mixer for the formula, allows for a faster application to roots, hairline and temples. The brush's styling tip encourages easier parting and separating of the hair. There is also a sturdier tray that allows for easy mixing without the fear of having the product tip over!
- Method Deep Detox Body Wash: I loved the cleaning products from Method and was thrilled to discover these new bodycare products. The fresh cucumber and seaweed scent is perfect for summer, and my skin feels super soft and hydrated.
- Eve Hansen Argan Oil: There has been a lot of rage for Argan Oil, and as someone with sensitive skin I was really eager to try it out and see how it could benefit my skin.. This includes a line that is high in essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants that has been wonderful for moisturizing and preventing free radical damage to the skin. After using it for about a month I am amazed at how it has left my skin smooth and silky as well as refreshed thanks to the use of no harsh ingredients.
- Gillette Venus & Olay Razor: Get smooth legs this summer with no knicks thanks to the interchangeable Venus Razor that features 5-blade technology as well as Olay to lock in moisture. We love this since you don't need any separate shaving cream and it has a supergrip and a shower holder to make it easier to house in-between uses.
The Best Japanese Beauty Products
I am sure most of you have heard about K-Beauty at this point. A K-Beauty skincare regimen involves numerous steps from cleansing, to toning and various levels of moisturizing. It is involved but yields serious results. With that being said, maybe you can’t commit to a routine ...read more
Stylish Beach Accessories for a Day in the Sun, Sand, and Surf
I've been coveting this Eugenia Kim sun hat that's been all over Instagram for the past two months. With a wide-brim and the words "Do Not Disturb" embroidered on the front, it's the ideal accessory for a quiet day of reading on the beach. Built-in shade, some peaceful privacy, ...read more
How to Get Your Child Involved in Ski Racing
Do you ever watch the Winter Olympics with your family? We sure do at this house. Seeing the ski racers fly down the mountains was a big part of what attracted our girls to ski racing, but the biggest draw was friendship and time spent in the snow. If you are wondering how to get ...read more
MORE SUMMER BEAUTY FEATURES FROM MOMTRENDS
- Beat the heat beauty product roundup
- Summer beauty prep baking soda
- DIY spa day facial masks you can make at home
Use Pinterest to save your favorite beauty finds. Be sure to follow our Beauty board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples.