They say that the eyes are the window to your soul. Well, if people are going to be searching for my soul through my peepers, I want that area to look as fabulous as possible...Don't you? That's why I'm going to talk about five must have products for your eyes today. Well, technically, two of the products are for your brows and lashes, but it's all generally the same area no?
1. Let's start with brows. Now that I'm in my thirties, I've noticed that my once lush eyebrows have thinned out a bit. I've always had dark, full brows, so an eyebrow pencil has never been high on my must have list, but after having had my makeup down by my pro makeup artist friend a few times, I noticed that my brows really did look better when they had been filled in a bit...especially in photographs! Thankfully, I came across Flower's Raise Some Brows Defining Brow Pencil. It's budget friendly, yet fills in like a champ!
2. As far as lashes go, I've never been able to master an eyelash curler, so I'm all about products that will do the heavy lifting for me. Envyderm's Eyelash Enhancement and Conditioning Volume Mascara not only delivers killer volume, but over time, with continued use, it can help you achieve longer and fuller lashes.
3. What good are makeup products if your eyes are puffy and tired looking? I've written about the eyes by ToGoSpa Collagen Gel Pads before, but I just have to rave specifically about the Green Tea version. Pop those babies on under your eyes and, in no time, your under eye area will be totally hydrated and the puffiness diminished.
4. Along that same vein, if you despise crow's feet as much as you do puffy eyes, try out the Furlesse Eye Line Reducing Patches. What excites me the most is that you can just peel off the backing, apply and go to sleep. In the morning, you just may notice fewer lines than you went to bed with. I love that I can achieve results like that without visiting the doctor. Haha!
5. And finally, we have MD Complete Anti-Aging Eye Wrinkle Remover. If your skin is veering toward the saggy side (trust me, I can relate), this product not only reduces the appearance of fine lines, but it lifts and leads to a firmer appearance as well. Whether we're talking skin or muscle tone, I'm all for firm anything. Who's with me?
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples for review. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.