This month is crazy! In addition to the normal work/life balance dance in which I manage to stumble frequently, we're throwing a ton a travel into the mix.
Six trips in 5 weeks. Plus a ton of school events. And to keep things really interesting, I'm running in the Brooklyn Half Marathon. I've got a lot on my plate and to make the most of every moment.
In order to save time and get the most out of every day, I wanted to share my speed dressing tips and tricks:
21 Perfect Summer Cocktails
Summer is HERE! Cheers to that! We are embracing the relaxed atmosphere that Summer brings. Mamas, let down your hair and enjoy the little things in life, like cocktail umbrellas and margarita salt. To help get you in the mood for summer relaxation we've done some research and ...read more
Home Chef Pork Buying Basics
Nothing offers the smoker more versatility than the humble pig. Every cut off the pig is smoker friendly, and delivers a different delicious flavor to suit every taste. In his new book, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoking Foods, Chef Ted Reader breaks down the different cuts of ...read more
Ultimate Refreshing Summer Poolside Punch
Time for some fun in the sun ladies and I have just the adult beverage you need! Yes, I said NEED. This poolside rum punch is so delicious and easy to make it will is the perfect recipe to whip up for the long, sunny, pool days ahead. Related: Frozen prosecco ice cubes ...read more
1.Subscribe to a weather app on your phone. I use weather.com. Knowing what's coming helps me prepare for the week
2. Pick your outfit the night before. It saves a ton of time to not re-think your outfit. Pick one and stick with your choice.
3. Get a signature accessory. If you don't always have to fumble with selecting your accessories, you'll be a lot quicker when you're getting ready. I'm a fan of the statement necklace. For you, it might be scarves or fun boots, show your personality with accessories.
4. Have a to-go bag. Since I don't have a ton of time to get ready in the morning, I have a bag of beauty supplies I carry with me. When I get a moment or two I can carry-on with the prep. My little kit has an emery board, lip balm and eye cream.
5. Don't wash your hair every day. Befriend dry shampoo. It'll save you 30 minutes of washing and drying.
6. Find a BB cream. Multitasking beauty products are a busy moms best friend. I love BB creams with SPF in them. With one cream I'm moisturizing, getting sun protection and color perfecting.
7. Never underestimate the power of sunglasses. On the days I really have to dash and have no time for makeup I sweep my hair into a ponytail and grab my chicest pair of sunglasses.
8. Stick to neutral nails. If I know I have a busy stretch of weeks, I don't go for big color on my nails. Neutral colors don't show ships as fast!
9. Keep your face wash in the shower. I try to be as speedy as possible. I keep a bottle of my face wash in the shower to make getting ready a bit faster--every second counts.
10. Pick the right lotion! Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer is a quick, convenient spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so women can put their clothes right on and get on with their day. When I use Vaseline my skin feels instantly soft – not sticky or greasy
Vaseline conducted a study and found out that 80 million women in the U.S. have lotion in their home, but do not use it on a daily basis*. Why do they skip it? Because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and slows down their morning routine. But now there's a solution.
This lotion goes on easily thanks to a 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. You get a targeted spray that dries in a flash (less than 10 seconds) so you can get out the door faster. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer is available in three variants: Aloe, Total Moisture and Cocoa Radiant ($7.99 for 6.5 oz. can; 30 uses in a can).
Get more tips by following along on social media. Join the conversation on Facebook: Vaseline and Twitter @VaselineBrand #SprayandGo
This is a sponsored post.