Now that I’m in my thirties, I’ve definitely begun focusing on anti-aging products and practices more. This mama wants to maintain her youthful glow as long as possible, so I’ve become devoted to some tried and true methods along the way that I think have helped keep my skin looking like it’s on the younger side. Who wants to know what my top 5 tips are? I knew you would. Haha! My forever young routine consists of these five easy steps.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by P&G via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of P&G.
1. Eat clean: I really try to pay attention to what goes into my body because I truly believe that a poor diet shows up in your skin. That means I drink lots of water and eat as many nutrient rich fruits and veggies that I can. That includes green smoothies...Hi, my name is Kristin and I’m a green smoothie addict. My favorite recipe consists of spinach, almond milk, Greek yogurt, banana and mango. Mmmmmm, so tasty!
2. Stay fit: I’ve found that the key to staying active is doing something you really enjoy. Whether it’s pilates, yoga, barre classes, running or kickboxing...Do whatever keeps you motivated. Just get out there and move! You’ll feel better, have more energy and be happier when you’re fit...at least that’s been my experience. And I’m certain that happiness is reflected in your face.
3. Have fun: Kids keep you young, of this I am sure. It doesn’t get much more fun than playing with my little ones. Having a blast with them makes ME feel like a kid again!
4. Sleep on your back when you can: Basically, try to avoid smooshing your face into your pillow. You’re bound to have less lines crisscrossing your face. Haha!
5. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate...This is a step you never want to skip. I’ve been moisturizing my skin without fail since I was a teenager and I really think it’s made a difference. And lately I’ve been loving facial oil. Products like Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil keep your skin nice and hydrated, which I’ve always thought has a more youthful appearance than dry skin. I love how this particular facial oil isn’t greasy, yet it helps protect your skin against moisture loss all day long. Travel tip...Take this product with you on the airplane when you fly! Air travel can be so rough on your skin.
So, there you have it. Those are my favorite tips for staying forever young, including one of my many Olay product crushes. Olay has been a part of my beauty regimen for years...and there is a very good reason for that. They are products a girl can depend on! Just sayin’.
Olay is a worldwide leader in skin care and has been trusted by women for over 60 years, maintaining its founding philosophy: to maintain a deep understanding of women’s changing needs and to combine products that fit their needs with the latest advances in skin care technology.Regenerist was created along those lines to address women’s anti-aging needs, and millions of women have tried it and loved it, making Regenerist the #1 anti-aging moisturizer.* *Based on Nielsen data week ending 2/1/14.
So, how do you stay forever young lovelies? Inquiring minds want to know!