With all of the busyness in our lives, it is important to have tools to make your day a little bit easier. From innovative razors to the coolest key ring we have ever seen, here are some of our favorites this week.
1. Mederma: I have a lot of stretch marks, and various acne scars so I was thrilled when I had the chance to test out Mederma. One of my favorites from this line is the Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy, a cream that improves the overall appearance of stretch marks by reducing discoloration, improving texture and enhancing softness. Having used this for the past 6 weeks, I am started to notice improvement and even some lightening of my stretch marks. Other products in the line include the Mederma® Advanced Scar Gel and the cool Mederma® for Kids™ that goes on purple and gives off a grape scent. Whether you have new or old scars, Merderma is a great and easy way to heal your skin.
2. PÜR Gum: Ok, so maybe gum isn't exactly an "essential" but if you are going to chew it, we recently found something that is a healthy alternative with PÜR Gum. A vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, diabetic friendly, non-gmo and dairy free, I loved trying this long-lasting gum that features tasty flavors like Wintergreen, Spearmint, Peppermint and Pomegranate Mint. Another huge benefit of PÜR Gum is that it is Aspartame-free! It is made with Xylitol, a substance produced by corn that has also been found to aide in digestion, and even prevent tooth decay.
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Here's What No One Tells You About Olive Oil
produce is at its absolute PEAK right now. It's the time to prepare fresh veggies and fruit with ease and simplicity. When it comes to cooking, the farmer's market is my muse. As I prepare some of my summer harvest favorites, I'm sharing a little secret, what you put ON the ...read more
3. LSTN Headphones: Since I am often on-the-go, I like to pass my time lisening to music whenever I can. Recently, I have been using a pair of Beechwood Earbuds from LSTN Headphones, a brand that creates their headsets from reclaimed wood, so no two pairs are the made from the same wood grain. Not only a great way to recycle, we love how this brand donates money from each pair sold to the Starkey Hearing Foundation. As for the headphones themselves they have a microphone so you can make calls from your phone calls and they work with the Phone®, iPod®, Android®, Blackberry® and CD and DVD players. They also have different styles with some of our other favorites being the Cherry Wood Troubador and the Beechwood Filmore.
4. 800razors.com: I didn't really know there was a difference with the quality of razors until I tried 800razors.com. Renowned as a burn-free razor company that offers the “Burn-Free Guarantee” – I loved trying the women's line that is included a strip that is fortified with Aloe and five blades to get the shaving done quickly and efficiently.
5. SkinOwl: After a long day there is nothing better than washing my face and treating my skin to some SkinOwl. This blend of lavender and argan is an incredible way to rejuvenate the skin. I have been using the lavender blend that is great for oily skin as it calms redness and acts as an anti inflammatory agent. Founder and makeup artist Annie Tevelin also suggests to use the oil to brighten the nail bed with argan oil and to use in place of moisturizer. The line also consists of three infusions, body oil and an eye cream to meet all of your skin care needs.
6. Big O Key Ring: I am always losing my keys. I recently set up a key stand in our house, but then I find that I lose the kids in my bag or leave it in our stroller and on and on. To help me out, I have been using the Big O Key Ring, an innovative (and super stylish) key ring that was designed to make women's lives easier. Created by three women in Dallas, the Big O is a made of high quality genuine leather that comes in nine vibrant colors with a fun signature clasp that makes it easy to spot in a diaper bag or in a purse. Perfect for the holidays, we love this oversized essential that has been making finding our keys so much easier.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples for review.