Happy Friday! With us busy moms running around with essentials for the kiddos, we wanted to take some time to talk about what we love in our makeup bag. From essentials from Always to tissues and some , here are a few of our favorite finds this week:
1. Tory Burch Makeup Bag: First and foremost is the bag itself, and our favorite right now is the Brigitte' Cosmetics Case from Tory Burch. We love this colorful makeup bag with its bright flowers and fun geometric patterns that is a great way to store all of your everyday essentials.
2. Tissues: Cold season is upon us so we are stocking our makeup bags with some essentials from the fun Keep Calm and Calm Tissues from Sniff Tissues that we love thanks to its vibrant red, and of course, catchy saying.
3.Easy Access Bandages: Our makeup bags also have essentials for the kids and our new favorite item is the Easy Access Bandages where you essentially grip, the bandages, then pull them and then stick them on the cut. This is amazing since there are no loose tabs and allows for one-handed application - making them easy-to-carry and mess-free. Another bonus is that the bandages are sterile and latex free.
5 Pretty Ways To Organize Your Jewelry
I admit - I'm guilt. Despite my best efforts, my "jewelry drawer" has become a tangled mess of necklaces, bracelets and earrings. This cluttered collection not only makes it hard to see what I have, but difficult to untangle the pieces I do want to wear! This summer, I'm ...read more
This Year's Coolest Jumbo Pool Floats
Pool season is almost here! I can't wait to relax, read a book, and sip a cocktail while lazily drifting in an oversized float. (Just kidding, I have two toddlers--but a swim mama can dream, right?). If you've got a staycation planned, check out this year's coolest jumbo pool ...read more
Crystal Clear and Pristine: Pool-Cleaning Tips
Tropical Storm Isaiah gave us quite the midsummer surprise here in the suburbs of New York City. We just got our power back on after a whole week of darkness! With trees down, debris everywhere, and lots of uncertainty, one thing we forgot to check on: our above ground Intex ...read more
4. Olay Age Defying Daily Lotion: We are big fans of Olay, and their Age Defying Line is a great way to help reduce wrinkles and appearance of fine lines while also providing all day moisture and sun protection.
5. Tide to Go: Mess happens. To help the mess from getting bigger that it already is, we use Tide to Go. This instant stain remover that can remove fresh food and drink stains before they wreck havoc on your clothing.
6. Always Liners: We love the Always Incredibly Thin Liners, a panty liner that are super thin and comfortable enough to wear every day. They are also designed with a breathable layer that helps keep moisture away and feature an edge-to-edge adhesive that helps to keep the pantiliner from shifting.
7. Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum: We love this new serum that features a unique proprietary complex: the all new Naturadiance PB18+ that works to reduce the appearance of fine lines, help increase elasticity, restore radiance and increase hydration. Antioxidants work to create a natural defense to help protect against environmental aggressors resulting in visibly glowing, younger-looking skin.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples for review.