Happy Friday! With us busy moms running around with essentials for the kiddos, we wanted to take some time to talk about what we love in our makeup bag. From essentials from Always to tissues and some , here are a few of our favorite finds this week:
1. Tory Burch Makeup Bag: First and foremost is the bag itself, and our favorite right now is the Brigitte' Cosmetics Case from Tory Burch. We love this colorful makeup bag with its bright flowers and fun geometric patterns that is a great way to store all of your everyday essentials.
2. Tissues: Cold season is upon us so we are stocking our makeup bags with some essentials from the fun Keep Calm and Calm Tissues from Sniff Tissues that we love thanks to its vibrant red, and of course, catchy saying.
3.Easy Access Bandages: Our makeup bags also have essentials for the kids and our new favorite item is the Easy Access Bandages where you essentially grip, the bandages, then pull them and then stick them on the cut. This is amazing since there are no loose tabs and allows for one-handed application - making them easy-to-carry and mess-free. Another bonus is that the bandages are sterile and latex free.
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
4. Olay Age Defying Daily Lotion: We are big fans of Olay, and their Age Defying Line is a great way to help reduce wrinkles and appearance of fine lines while also providing all day moisture and sun protection.
5. Tide to Go: Mess happens. To help the mess from getting bigger that it already is, we use Tide to Go. This instant stain remover that can remove fresh food and drink stains before they wreck havoc on your clothing.
6. Always Liners: We love the Always Incredibly Thin Liners, a panty liner that are super thin and comfortable enough to wear every day. They are also designed with a breathable layer that helps keep moisture away and feature an edge-to-edge adhesive that helps to keep the pantiliner from shifting.
7. Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum: We love this new serum that features a unique proprietary complex: the all new Naturadiance PB18+ that works to reduce the appearance of fine lines, help increase elasticity, restore radiance and increase hydration. Antioxidants work to create a natural defense to help protect against environmental aggressors resulting in visibly glowing, younger-looking skin.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples for review.