While you might focus more on skincare in the winter because the colder temps tend to be harsher on your skin, it's important that you maintain a good regimen during the summer time too. You can probably get away with using less products because your skin will most likely need less hydration, but there are still a few crucial steps that I recommend you keep up. Year 'round care will help you achieve the beautiful, healthy looking complexion that all us girls desire. So, let's talk summer beauty tips...
Related: How to hang on to summer beauty
Three Best Summer Beauty Tips
1. Face mask...Adding a good face mask to your routine at least once a week will help your skin look brighter and energized. This Kiehl's mask is my personal favorite because you get instant results. I mean how often can you say that about something? Give it a try...I promise your skin will look instantly better as soon as you rinse it off!
2. Cleansing Brush...If you really want to get in there and get your skin good and clean try a cleansing brush on for size. Just think about how much you sweat in the summer. A thorough cleansing is in order! Am I right? And you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on one either. The Clinique Cleansing Brush is very budget friendly option!
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
3. Exfoliation...An easy DIY scrub is all you need to rid your skin of all those dead cells that clog up your pores. And even if you don't fill like mixing up your own beauty treatment, there are plenty of great exfoliation products on the market like one of my top picks, Bliss Micro Magic.
So, don't forget to focus on your skin in the summer too lovelies. These summer beauty tips should help!
MORE SUMMER BEAUTY FEATURES FROM MOMTRENDS
- Beat the heat beauty product roundup
- Summer beauty prep baking soda
- DIY spa day facial masks you can make at home
Use Pinterest to save your favorite beauty finds. Be sure to follow our Beauty board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.