Beauty doesn't have to be expensive, and baking soda is proving to be a contender in the beauty segment. A household name for more than 165 years, baking soda is a natural and inexpensive source that can be used to enhance your personal care routine by exfoliating your skin, getting rid of build-up and much more. Here are three easy DIY baking soda beauty hacks to try at home.
Best DIY Baking Soda Beauty Hacks
Here are some of the unexpected ways to look great for less:
- Facial Scrub and Body Exfoliant: For smooth, radiant skin, give yourself a gentle body scrub. Make a paste of three parts Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to one part water. Rub in a gentle circular motion to exfoliate skin and remove dead skin cells. Rinse with warm water to leave skin feeling nourished and refreshed.
- Cleansing Manicure: Dip nail brush into Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and scrub nails and cuticles. Make a paste of three parts Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to one part water. Rub in a gentle, circular motion over hands and fingers to exfoliate and smooth. Rinse clean with warm water, buff nails and apply polish, if desired.
- Natural Deodorant: Dust Arm & Hammer Baking Soda under your arms as needed to feel fresh all day. The magic of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda neutralizes acids and bases, which is how it deodorizes and removes odors instead of just covering them up.
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
Women’s Ski World Cup Returns to Killington 2021
In our house, we celebrate the arrival of winter, and we love girls who ski fast! I'm so excited that World Cup skiing is returning to the East Coast. Killington 2021 Women’s Ski World Cup Tickets are on sale now. We attended the races two years ago and the experience was ...read more
Opening Days for Colorado Ski Resorts
Today I put the snow tires back on my SUV, and that means ski season is coming. In fact, I can see snow at the top of Lincoln Peak here in Sugarbush. And there's more news, out West, they are already open at A-Basin. Here's the scoop on openings as you start to plan your ski ...read more
WANT MORE BEAUTY MVP'S FROM MOMTRENDS?
We're constantly updating our beauty reviews to make it easier for moms to do self care and beauty at home.
- The best daytime moisturizers
- Best Hair Tools
- The best serums and face oils
- Best Hair Removers
- Simple Makeup Must Haves
- Beauty MVP's: Best Eye Creams
- Best Sunscreens
Use Pinterest to save your favorite beauty finds. Be sure to follow our Beauty board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples.