With the first day of summer arriving this weekend, it's time to pay attention to your skin and make sure you are ready for the hot temperatures to come. I've rounded up a bunch of beauty products to help you beat the heat too! It will be sweltering for the next few months, so you can bet I'll be taking advantage of these products all summer long.
For me, the summer months are all about soothing my skin. It's sensitive by nature and can get quite irritated by all the sunscreen I diligently apply. Thankfully there are plenty of products out there that can work together to keep my skin in great shape and have a calming effect on it it too!
Beat the Heat Beauty Product Roundup
- Belli Anti Blemish Wash I've found that if I get a blemish, it's in the warm weather months more often than not. It's all that glistening...aka sweating. Haha! Belli is geared toward expecting moms. It's great for deep cleaning the pores for all of us.
- Sugar Lip Balm with SPF 15 pick from a dozen subtle colors that will give your lips a hint fo color while you protect them from the sun.
- Coola Tinted Sunscreen offers SPF 30 and a bit of tinted coverage. It's a great everyday addition to your summer skincare as it combats harmful UVA and UVB rays. Bonus: The soothing formula offers up to 40 minutes of water-resistant protection.
- Avene Soothing Repair Mask calms and quiets irritated skin. Say goodbye to that redness! You can expect immediate relief.
- Korres Calming and Cooling Gel is the best bet when, despite your best efforts, your skin so a little too much sun. This lotion is formulated with plant extracts and probiotic Greek Yogurt to naturally hydrate and instantly soothe the skin.
- Along the same vein, the Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask is a cooling, hydrating concoction that minimized fine lines too.
MORE BEAUTY FEATURES FROM MOMTRENDS
- What you need to know about lip care
- Grooming 101 how to handle any and all brow blunders
- DIY spa day facial masks you can make at home
Use Pinterest to save your favorite beauty finds. Be sure to follow our Beauty board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were give samples for review. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.