I love fabulous lash falsies, mega mascara, bombshell red lipsticks, and Kardashian-worthy contouring kits as much as the next Momtrends gal. But the reality is: most days of the week, I'm happy if I can slather a bit of BB cream on my face before hitting the drop-off line or heading to the office.
Suffice to say, I rarely have the time or energy to bother with extra makeup--and that's fine. My day-to-day lifestyle doesn't really call for much beyond the basics. But there's one thing I always strive for regardless of whether I'm all done up for a date night or totally toned down for my regular #momlife--and that's glowing skin! The gorgeous, supple, luminous, dewy complexion of my dreams.
I mean, is it too much to ask that my face always looks like a SnapChat filter?!
I've been testing out a few new and some tried-and-true primping products to get this deeply desired effect, and I've rounded up a few faves along with some learned tips and tricks (like drinking TONS of water). Because, if we could just look like Gwyneth, that'd be divine... I woke up like this. (No, really!)
Family Friendly Hotel in Breckenridge
Breckenridge Colorado is a haven for families that love to ski and snowboard. The town is home to one of the largest resorts in Colorado, plus it boasts a robust arts scene and wonderful food options. That's why families keep coming back to this destination ski town. One thing ...read more
Tips for Skiing Breckenridge with Your Family
Before you book your family ski trip this season be sure to read the dozens of resort reviews we've done at Momtrends. My family is lucky to have skied at more than 50 North American destinations. We got the chance to test out the slopes at Breckenridge last year and have worked ...read more
Vail Resorts Opening Dates for 2021-22 Ski Season
Vail Resorts today announced the opening dates of its 34 North American resorts. If things go according to plan, Keystone in Colorado will be the first to host skiers and riders this winter. Vail's opening dates for the 2021-22 ski and riding season are subject to change due to ...read more
1. Glam Glow Thirsty Mud, $69: I have to admit I was first drawn to Glam Glow's collection of masks because of the shiny jars and catchy names, but I quickly learned the products are as good as the packaging. This super hydrating mask is loaded with fatty acids, antioxidants, hylauronic acid and brightening citric acid to lock in moisture and give you an instant (and long-lasting) youthful glow. Fun fact: you can also use it on other dry problem areas—like elbows, knees, feet and hands.
2. goop Perfecting Eye Cream, $90: I find most eye creams too rich for my oh-so sensitive under eye area. They make my delicate skin feel heavy and oily (and some products have left me with fatty deposits around the eye—yuck!). But this one, formulated with olive butter, sandalwood nut oil, and powerful peptides feels refreshing, and not too heavy. But, more importantly, I’ve seen a gradual under-eye transformation— less bags and lines and a plumper more rejuvenated me.
3. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, $45: Infused with antioxidants and botanicals, this lightweight and buildable tinted moisturizer goes on sheer and gives a subtle no-makeup glow. It's my new everyday go to!
4. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch, $42: Part concealer, part highlighter, total miracle worker, this pricey product is favorite among high-end makeup artists—and with good reason. It works wonders on dark under eye circles, and brightens the complexion, while fighting dullness and signs of fatigue Well worth the sticker shock for such a small tube.
5. Olay Luminous Whip, $29.99: This brand new product is creating buzz in the industry, and I’m officially sold--especially since it's available at my local drug store and at an affordable price point. With a super light whipped texture and pore-minimizing super powers, it gives you that radiant after-glow without the accompanying shine.
6. Fresh Sugar Face Polish, $62: I love a good invigorating scrub; and this gentle facial exfoliator is made with brown sugar and strawberry seeds to brighten, hydrate and leave skin softer and smoother.
This is not a sponsored post. It contains affiliate links.