The BACK-TO-SCHOOL rush is upon us again, and that makes for some very hectic mornings. Luckily Eight O'Clock Coffeehas been in the business of making mornings better for over 150 years, and they have shared with us these EIGHT tips for stress-free mornings.
Ways to Make Back-To-School Mornings Easier
1. Forget stopping for your morning coffee - that takes a lot of time and money. Prep your coffee pot the night before, so all you have to do when you wake up is flip the switch. Your coffee will brew as you get everyone ready and out the door.
2. Invest in a great travel mug to take your freshly brewed coffee to go. (Make sure it fits in your car's cup holder).
3. Keep a calendar with everyone's schedules on it right next to the coffeemaker. You can glance at it in the morning and know what's in store for the day.
4. Pack lunches and plan outfits the night before to avoid morning confusion.
New Victory Announces a New Season of Shows
We know you're busy planning picnics and summer outings, but we wanted to let you know that The New Victory just announced their new season and it looks fantastic. We thought you'd like a sneak peek of what's in store! Each year the New Vic theater brings culture to tourists and ...read more
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
5. Keep grab-and-go breakfast foods, like granola bars and bananas, on hand.
6. Give yourself a time cushion for unexpected delays (don't wake up at the last minute!).
7. Instead of dumping leftover coffee, store it in the fridge before you walk out the door. An iced coffee can serve as a nice afternoon pick-me-up.
8. Check the weather and pick your outfits the night before. Last minute wardrobe changes and throw off a morning.
With these EIGHT GREAT TIPS, you can savor those last moments of summer and enjoy a smooth transition back to the daily grind.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples.