Fall is almost here, and we won't be getting caught unprepared in the rain, sleet or cold thanks to Hunter. This iconic brand recently introduced some new styles and colors for fall that will not only look stylish and cool, but they also allow kids to freely jump in puddles and trek through the mud. Check out their picks for fall to get the school year started on the right (and dry!) foot.
- Kids British Boot: A classic way to show your British pride! Hunter has sourced a vintage Union Jack flag and used it as a base for an Original Kids' boot.
- Original Kids Boot: Jump in the puddles in Hunter's bright and fun new colors for fall including teal, royal purple and silver.
- Kids First Welly: Adapted for the youngest members of your family, the Kids First boot is a simple take on the legendary adult Wellington. Available in many colors, including fuchsia, red and yellow, keep little feet dry and comfortable.
- Classic Quilted Jacket: The perfect lightweight coat, this barn jacket's soft water resistant fabric makes for comfortable everyday wear. Casual quilting adds a touch of country charm that is perfect for school and weekend activities outdoor.
- Welly Socks: Your look is not complete without a pair of warm and cozy welly socks! Leopard, fleece or striped, play around to create unique color and pattern combinations.
The brand also recently launched their new Kids Glow in the Dark Welly! Charged in artificial or natural light, the boot gives off a green glow color and includes reflective strips on the back and a reflective logo on the front for added visibility and safety. Perfect for a bonfile night, Halloween or even just wearing under the duvet!
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Here's What No One Tells You About Olive Oil
produce is at its absolute PEAK right now. It's the time to prepare fresh veggies and fruit with ease and simplicity. When it comes to cooking, the farmer's market is my muse. As I prepare some of my summer harvest favorites, I'm sharing a little secret, what you put ON the ...read more
All back-to-school styles are now available on usa.hunter-boot.com.
Momtrends was not paid for this post