Fall is almost here, and we won't be getting caught unprepared in the rain, sleet or cold thanks to Hunter. This iconic brand recently introduced some new styles and colors for fall that will not only look stylish and cool, but they also allow kids to freely jump in puddles and trek through the mud. Check out their picks for fall to get the school year started on the right (and dry!) foot.
- Kids British Boot: A classic way to show your British pride! Hunter has sourced a vintage Union Jack flag and used it as a base for an Original Kids' boot.
- Original Kids Boot: Jump in the puddles in Hunter's bright and fun new colors for fall including teal, royal purple and silver.
- Kids First Welly: Adapted for the youngest members of your family, the Kids First boot is a simple take on the legendary adult Wellington. Available in many colors, including fuchsia, red and yellow, keep little feet dry and comfortable.
- Classic Quilted Jacket: The perfect lightweight coat, this barn jacket's soft water resistant fabric makes for comfortable everyday wear. Casual quilting adds a touch of country charm that is perfect for school and weekend activities outdoor.
- Welly Socks: Your look is not complete without a pair of warm and cozy welly socks! Leopard, fleece or striped, play around to create unique color and pattern combinations.
The brand also recently launched their new Kids Glow in the Dark Welly! Charged in artificial or natural light, the boot gives off a green glow color and includes reflective strips on the back and a reflective logo on the front for added visibility and safety. Perfect for a bonfile night, Halloween or even just wearing under the duvet!
All back-to-school styles are now available on usa.hunter-boot.com.
Momtrends was not paid for this post