Are you ready for back-to-school? UrbanSitter, the online marketplace to find babysitters, recently surveyed nearly 500 families across the US to learn more about their back to school readiness, their after school childcare, their shopping habits and even when/what they pack their kids for lunch. Check out some of their key highlights to see what other parents feel about this time of year.
Some highlights include:
- 46% of parents are most stressed about getting kids back into the routine
- 29% of parents rely on an after school program for childcare, while another 20% still haven’t made their after school childcare arrangements
- 33% of parents rely on word of mouth to find their after school childcare
- 47% of parents spend $100-$250 on back to school clothes
- 63% of parents shop both online and in-store for back to school clothing, but 47% shop in-store only for school supplies
- Besides shopping, parents say their top most-dos before school starts include: adjusting bedtimes, getting haircuts and going to the dr/dentist
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Here's What No One Tells You About Olive Oil
produce is at its absolute PEAK right now. It's the time to prepare fresh veggies and fruit with ease and simplicity. When it comes to cooking, the farmer's market is my muse. As I prepare some of my summer harvest favorites, I'm sharing a little secret, what you put ON the ...read more
Momtrends was not paid for this post.