There is an app for virtually everything and now there is one to help parents stay organized while also providing them with useful information about their baby. This new FREE app (available for the iPhone and iPod Touch) called WebMD Baby, designed for parents of children ages 0-2 years old, gives new parents quick and reliable access to pediatrician-approved baby health and wellness information anywhere, anytime.
The WebMD Baby content was created exclusively for the app and is personalized for a baby's specific age, helping to ensure new parents are one step ahead of their baby's growth and development.
The WebMD Baby App
How to Celebrate Adoptive Parents
I recently learned that a friend who had been patiently awaiting a child became a parent practically overnight. When I heard about this loving couple bringing home their first baby, it really got me thinking about how to celebrate adoptive parents. We have experience with ...read more
Spiked Apple Cider Pops
September in the South is, in my opinion, still summer. The eighties and nineties always prevail and make the traditional fall flavors that I crave so much slightly out of reach. As much as I want to relax and sip on some hot cider, at the moment, I still need something iced. ...read more
Japan Adventure Park Hyatt Hotel Niseko
Are you ready for an international ski adventure with your family? This new opened in January 2020, right before the big shutdown. The Park Hyatt hotel is located 2 hours northeast of the New Chitose airport in the northern island of Hokkaido. We arrived via flight from Tokyo to ...read more
- Personalized and pediatrician-approved health and wellness information for baby and toddler to keep new parents one step ahead of their baby's growth and development, anywhere and anytime and enables more informed pediatrician visits.
- For babies 0-1, a new health and wellness tip is sent to the app every day, as well as more in-depth content every week. For babies and toddlers ages 1-2, information relevant to their age is sent to the app monthly. WebMD's tips and information on the app can be easily shared through email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Streamlined search capabilities that help parents find immediate, trusted answers to their baby health and wellness questions with physician-reviewed answers. Information is organized by easy-to -understand topics (feeding and nutrition, growth and development, vaccines) and by the baby'??s age, simplifying a parent's search for trusted answers to immediate baby health and wellness questions.
- Baby routine and record keeper that gives parents and caregivers a snapshot of baby's health and wellness by allowing them to easily record and share baby's routine (feeds, diaper changes, sleep). A personal growth chart for baby/toddler is also integrated into the app allowing information to be easily added right from the pediatrician's office.
- Baby book feature that allows parents to capture baby's memorable moments including baby's firsts with videos or photos taken on the spot or pulled from their iPhone library. Baby book memories can be shared with family and friends through email or Facebook as they happen.
MORE OF OUR FAVORITE BABY GEAR
Be sure to save your favorite gear for baby on Pinterest. Please follow our Gear for baby and kid board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.