There is an app for virtually everything and now there is one to help parents stay organized while also providing them with useful information about their baby. This new FREE app (available for the iPhone and iPod Touch) called WebMD Baby, designed for parents of children ages 0-2 years old, gives new parents quick and reliable access to pediatrician-approved baby health and wellness information anywhere, anytime.
The WebMD Baby content was created exclusively for the app and is personalized for a baby's specific age, helping to ensure new parents are one step ahead of their baby's growth and development.
The WebMD Baby App
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
- Personalized and pediatrician-approved health and wellness information for baby and toddler to keep new parents one step ahead of their baby's growth and development, anywhere and anytime and enables more informed pediatrician visits.
- For babies 0-1, a new health and wellness tip is sent to the app every day, as well as more in-depth content every week. For babies and toddlers ages 1-2, information relevant to their age is sent to the app monthly. WebMD's tips and information on the app can be easily shared through email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Streamlined search capabilities that help parents find immediate, trusted answers to their baby health and wellness questions with physician-reviewed answers. Information is organized by easy-to -understand topics (feeding and nutrition, growth and development, vaccines) and by the baby'??s age, simplifying a parent's search for trusted answers to immediate baby health and wellness questions.
- Baby routine and record keeper that gives parents and caregivers a snapshot of baby's health and wellness by allowing them to easily record and share baby's routine (feeds, diaper changes, sleep). A personal growth chart for baby/toddler is also integrated into the app allowing information to be easily added right from the pediatrician's office.
- Baby book feature that allows parents to capture baby's memorable moments including baby's firsts with videos or photos taken on the spot or pulled from their iPhone library. Baby book memories can be shared with family and friends through email or Facebook as they happen.
MORE OF OUR FAVORITE BABY GEAR
Be sure to save your favorite gear for baby on Pinterest. Please follow our Gear for baby and kid board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.