There is an app for virtually everything and now there is one to help parents stay organized while also providing them with useful information about their baby. This new FREE app (available for the iPhone and iPod Touch) called WebMD Baby, designed for parents of children ages 0-2 years old, gives new parents quick and reliable access to pediatrician-approved baby health and wellness information anywhere, anytime.
The WebMD Baby content was created exclusively for the app and is personalized for a baby's specific age, helping to ensure new parents are one step ahead of their baby's growth and development.
The WebMD Baby App
5 Pretty Ways To Organize Your Jewelry
I admit - I'm guilt. Despite my best efforts, my "jewelry drawer" has become a tangled mess of necklaces, bracelets and earrings. This cluttered collection not only makes it hard to see what I have, but difficult to untangle the pieces I do want to wear! This summer, I'm ...read more
This Year's Coolest Jumbo Pool Floats
Pool season is almost here! I can't wait to relax, read a book, and sip a cocktail while lazily drifting in an oversized float. (Just kidding, I have two toddlers--but a swim mama can dream, right?). If you've got a staycation planned, check out this year's coolest jumbo pool ...read more
Crystal Clear and Pristine: Pool-Cleaning Tips
Tropical Storm Isaiah gave us quite the midsummer surprise here in the suburbs of New York City. We just got our power back on after a whole week of darkness! With trees down, debris everywhere, and lots of uncertainty, one thing we forgot to check on: our above ground Intex ...read more
- Personalized and pediatrician-approved health and wellness information for baby and toddler to keep new parents one step ahead of their baby's growth and development, anywhere and anytime and enables more informed pediatrician visits.
- For babies 0-1, a new health and wellness tip is sent to the app every day, as well as more in-depth content every week. For babies and toddlers ages 1-2, information relevant to their age is sent to the app monthly. WebMD's tips and information on the app can be easily shared through email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Streamlined search capabilities that help parents find immediate, trusted answers to their baby health and wellness questions with physician-reviewed answers. Information is organized by easy-to -understand topics (feeding and nutrition, growth and development, vaccines) and by the baby'??s age, simplifying a parent's search for trusted answers to immediate baby health and wellness questions.
- Baby routine and record keeper that gives parents and caregivers a snapshot of baby's health and wellness by allowing them to easily record and share baby's routine (feeds, diaper changes, sleep). A personal growth chart for baby/toddler is also integrated into the app allowing information to be easily added right from the pediatrician's office.
- Baby book feature that allows parents to capture baby's memorable moments including baby's firsts with videos or photos taken on the spot or pulled from their iPhone library. Baby book memories can be shared with family and friends through email or Facebook as they happen.
MORE OF OUR FAVORITE BABY GEAR
Be sure to save your favorite gear for baby on Pinterest. Please follow our Gear for baby and kid board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.