Just like we get upset stomaches, so do our kids. I'm not a fan of giving my kids that much medicine, so I am always on the look-out for safe alternatives. One brand that I have used frequently is Tummy Calm, a company that offers gas drops for "relief of gas, bloating, and upset stomach in infants, toddlers, and children" that contains no harsh chemicals and homeopathic ingredients.
A homeopathic liquid formula, Tummy Calm is FDA-regulated and safe that works very quickly (generally under 5 minutes). This acts when small particles of activated carbon, a substance that can relieve the symptoms of gas, bloating and abdominal pains caused by gas. I also love that Tummy Calm contains eight additional homeopathic remedies like chamomile, vegetable carbon and ground pines to provide relief and digestive aid, while also helping the child's body heal.
With over 75% of babies and toddlers suffering from digestive comfort, it is comforting to know that there is safe relief with Tummy Calm.
More about Tummy Calm:
- First and only FDA-regulated homeopathic anti-gas drops for children in the USA
- Fast and effective relief
- Great tasting
- Free of simethicone, sugar, sodium bicarbonate, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, animal products, artificial flavors and colors
Win it! We are giving away 15 bottles of Tummy Calm to 15 lucky readers (1 bottle for each winner). To enter, share your tips on what you to do relieve your kids' tummy woes in the comments section.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES (3 EXTRA ENTRIES FOR A TOTAL OF 4):
1. Like MOMTRENDS and Tummy Calm on Facebook
2. Follow @MOMTRENDS and @TummyCalm on Twitter.
3. TWEET THIS MESSAGE: ?Enter to win a @TummyCalm giveaway from @Momtrends #giveaway #baby http://bit.ly/ZM6L4u
Full Disclosure: Winner must be 18 years or older and a US Resident. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email with the specifics on how to claim their prize. Contest ends 5/10/13 at Midnight EST. Winners will be picked by random.org. By entering this contest, you will automatically be signing up for the Momtrends newsletter.