We are all wrapping our heads around it being summer and the time has begun to start planning out your vacations. If you've got little ones, the idea of travel and doing family activities can be daunting if you don't have the right gear. My adventurous brother and sister-in-law have a 7 month old (who is about 17lbs) and they love to hike and be outside. Because of the Baby Bjorn Carrier One Outdoor carrier, they can bring along my adorable nephew in comfort and style. Isn't that color fantastic?
A couple things to note:
Children's Books for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
We've updated our original MLK, Jr. children's book roundup with the latest and greatest kid-lit picks. Sit down with the kids today, and read one of these books, and open up a chapter on a meaningful and, hopefully, ongoing conversation about one of the most important and most ...read more
Momtrends MVP’S: How to Get Better Sleep in 2022
If there is one thing I want to get more of in 2022, it’s sleep. I no longer have babies at home, yet I still struggle to get in all the hours I know my body needs. I feel best when I get a solid 8 hours, but that is much easier said than done. I know I am not alone. No matter ...read more
Why we Love Dried Cranberries
Have you ever done a taste taste between dried cranberries and raisins? I recently participate in this fun swap from raisins to dried cranberries by adding them in everything from cookies to breakfast bars. These vibrant cranberries have double the antioxidants of raisins, are an ...read more
- There is a strap that goes across the two shoulder straps. This takes a lot of weight off of the lower back and adds support in the right places. It is a little awkward in the front, but feels amazing when baby is on your back.
- There is a new side pocket that fits a cell phone or extra snack.
- There are 4 ergonomic positions for baby and each one feels secure on Mom or Dad.
- The moisture wicking materials are easy to clean, dries quickly, and ensures optimum breathability for baby.
- Baby can sleep comfortably when facing inward andthe built in infant position keeps baby close and high up on your chest
- It comes in this fabulous turquoise and black and can be found in places like Right Start and Giggle.
This carrier makes a great Father's Day gift and grows along with your baby. It is safe and comfortable for babies and toddlers. My favorite little guy is partial to resting his lip on the cozy pad when he's facing outward and Mom and Dad have no fear of him ingesting anything he shouldn't. He even was able to go on his first carousel ride and felt secure with Mom for the whole thing. No tears!Momtrends was not paid for this post. We did receive a carrier for review.