We are all wrapping our heads around it being summer and the time has begun to start planning out your vacations. If you've got little ones, the idea of travel and doing family activities can be daunting if you don't have the right gear. My adventurous brother and sister-in-law have a 7 month old (who is about 17lbs) and they love to hike and be outside. Because of the Baby Bjorn Carrier One Outdoor carrier, they can bring along my adorable nephew in comfort and style. Isn't that color fantastic?
A couple things to note:
New Victory Announces a New Season of Shows
We know you're busy planning picnics and summer outings, but we wanted to let you know that The New Victory just announced their new season and it looks fantastic. We thought you'd like a sneak peek of what's in store! Each year the New Vic theater brings culture to tourists and ...read more
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
- There is a strap that goes across the two shoulder straps. This takes a lot of weight off of the lower back and adds support in the right places. It is a little awkward in the front, but feels amazing when baby is on your back.
- There is a new side pocket that fits a cell phone or extra snack.
- There are 4 ergonomic positions for baby and each one feels secure on Mom or Dad.
- The moisture wicking materials are easy to clean, dries quickly, and ensures optimum breathability for baby.
- Baby can sleep comfortably when facing inward andthe built in infant position keeps baby close and high up on your chest
- It comes in this fabulous turquoise and black and can be found in places like Right Start and Giggle.
This carrier makes a great Father's Day gift and grows along with your baby. It is safe and comfortable for babies and toddlers. My favorite little guy is partial to resting his lip on the cozy pad when he's facing outward and Mom and Dad have no fear of him ingesting anything he shouldn't. He even was able to go on his first carousel ride and felt secure with Mom for the whole thing. No tears!Momtrends was not paid for this post. We did receive a carrier for review.