I love when technology makes parenting easier and simpler like the new D-Link HD Wi-Fi Baby Camera. This versatile, wireless high-definition camera turns your smartphone or tablet into a mobile baby monitor. No more handset and base and wires and charging and Honey, where did you leave the baby monitor??? You use the camera in conjunction with your phone, tablet or computer making it easy to keep an eye on your kids, pets or house.
I don't have babies anymore, but I've been using this camera for the last month to make sure my toddler stays in bed, to keep an eye on my mischievous dog, and to check in on the house while I'm away. Both the mydlink™ Baby app and website are easy to use and provide amazingly clear audio and visuals. I love the two-way audio feature to tell my toddler that no, he can't get another drink and the ability to turn on the lullabies remotely to help the kids get to sleep when they are restless.
Plus, I love the fact that this camera has uses long after the kids are grown for watching the house while we are away making it even more worthwhile.
Here are just a few of the features of the D-Link WiFi Baby Camera:
- 720p HD video quality
- Night vision viewing providing a clear image, even in complete darkness
- Sound, motion and temperature sensors
- Push alerts when baby moves or cries to ensure you’re notified if anything happens
- Two-way audio lets you hear and respond to your baby
- Interchangeable blue and pink rims
- 5 included lullabies that can be turned on from the camera or remotely
- Monitor baby via the secure mydlink™ Baby app on your phone or tablets or online through the website
- Stay in visual contact with baby at home, on the road or across the world
- Can be set to take stills or record when motion is sensed
Momtrends was not paid for this post. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.